Cover Image: The Woman on the Beach

The Woman on the Beach

Bookouture I just love y'all..... Thank you and NetGalley for this emotional, amazing ebook!

The Woman on the Beach by Roberts is a phenomenal book! The writing just blew me away and had me turning the pages! I couldn't turn fast enough.
This is a great book! Well written, complex storyline with various moving parts. The descriptions of setting were beautifully written and the inner feelings and motivations of our main characters were explored in a way that felt authentic and believable.
I.can't love this enough and give it all the five stars!!!!!! Well done Roberts!
You have a new fan!
A really stunning read with a fab twist I never saw coming! This is a great thriller and I loved it from page 1.
This was a fantastic read from start to finish. It was written in such a clever way  that it was so easy to follow without detracting from the complicated storyline. Tears and laughter, hope and despair all feature and I will looking for more reads from this author. Thanks to Netgalley and Bookouture for giving me the opportunity to read this book.
Well this book blew my mind! What a delicious plot twist. One of the best  thrillers I have read in a very long time. It was a fast paced book from beginning to end and very intense. The author has a very clever mind. This is the first book I have read by this author and will now search out other books by Julia Roberts.
Recommend this read ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I absolutely love this thriller.  It was engrossing from the first page to the last.  I would highly recommend I’ll readers checking it out.