Cover Image: Night Night, Angel

Night Night, Angel

It's Christmas time for these animals and they are ready to say goodnight to everything leading up to Christmas and ready to have some fun. This was such a cute quick little read as I read it to my 5-year-old niece a few weekends ago. This is such a cute little story with very beautiful illustrations and I also loved how the text flowed very nicely. In Night, Night Angel we can see that the little fox is very excited about all aspects of Christmas from decorating the tree, wrapping up the presents and placing them under the tree, and spending time with his forest friends. However, Little Fox will soon learn the true meaning of Christmas with baby Jesus who was born on Christmas Day. The other thing I liked was that the book wasn't over-religious which means that you can read it to children who tend not to be familiar with Jesus and Christianity etc.  Night, Night Angel by Amy Parker and Illustrated by Virginia Allyn is the perfect board book/early readers for ages 3- 6 years old.
This is the latest in Amy Parker's charming Night Night storybook line. It’s also a perfect way to tell your little angel good night.

Little fox loves all the excitement that Christmas brings to the forest. Through all the joy and excitement, Fox realizes that the perfect gift has already been given through the baby who arrived on the first Christmas night
Reason for the season for your toddler to read together. Told with poetic narrative and animal characters the birth of Christ. It has anticipation and hope for the whole family. I never get tired of Christ's birth.

A special thank you to Thomas Nelson and Netgalley for the ARC and the opportunity to post an honest review.
Night Night, Angel by Amy Parker. I love the descriptions and the illustrations of the animals and how they go about hanging their lights. I will look for the book as I would love to read the book to my 18 month old granddaughter who loves to be read to. She loves board books.
"I received a complimentary copy of this book through NetGalley. Opinions expressed in this review are completely my own."
The illustrations were cute and this was a sweet little animal's Christmas celebration.
Angel is a term of endearment to little ones. This beautifully illustrated story tells the TAIL of the animals getting ready for Christmas and the birth of the son of God. Exquisite! And well suited to be read with children AND for ESL readers.
I requested and received a free ebook copy from Thomas Nelson: CHILDREN'S, Thomas Nelson via NetGalley. Thank you!
I was able to review Night Night, Angel A Sleepy Christmas Celebration by Amy Parker
and Thomas Nelson: CHILDREN'S for providing me with an advanced ARC in exchange for an honest review.
It was a very cute Christmas story with great illustrations.  My daughter has enjoyed this story and I can see us reading it over and over this upcoming holiday season.
Night Night, Angel: A Sleepy Christmas Celebration written by Amy Parker with art by Virginia Allyn is a darling Christmas treat. I love Parker’s very simple and easy-to-read rhyming story which nicely supports Allyn’s soft and adorable art. This easy read is a lovely Christmas bedtime read for very young readers.

This book follows a cute little Arctic fox who is excitedly preparing for Christmas with her family and friends. Follow along with the adorable little woodland animals as they engage in traditional Christmas activities. There is singing, snowmen making, Christmas tree decorating, gift making, baking, and spending time with loved ones.

This is a quick and sweet read which will help your little readers fall asleep quickly during the holiday season! Parker’s writing is nicely simple and easy-to-follow. There is a loose but still somewhat catchy rhyming narrative which is fun and easy to read aloud. The book gently encourages the values of togetherness, kindness, and family. Parker also reminds children that Jesus’ birth is the reason for Christians celebrating the season.

I love Allyn’s lovely and detailed full-page illustrations! She beautifully captures the magic and wonder of the Christmas season. Every single page is filled with soft but bright colours. I especially love the amazing details in the nature scenes. The little animals are so wonderfully portrayed with happy and expressive faces.

Night Night, Angel is a wonderful book for the Christmas season. I have really been enjoying this series and I look forward to more from this talented duo!

Thank you to NetGalley and Thomas Nelson for this book in exchange for an honest review.

🎄 🎄 🎄 🎄 out of 5 Christmas trees!
This is a sweet story with beautiful illustrations that would be a perfect bedtime story.
My 3 year old great grand daughter loved it.
I received a complimentary copy from Thomas Nelson: CHILDREN'S via NetGalley and was not required to write a review. All opinions expressed are my own.
Night Noght Angel

Night Night Angel was so cute! I loved all the different animals and characters, and they all were doing something different on each of the pages. It was fun for my kids to point out each animal on each page and show what they were doing!

I will say my child takes after me because we both got confused. We thought all the animals were a family and all lived together and had the same daddy because that’s what they kept saying. But then, the family picture was just of the foxes. We thought they were a blended family at first and thought it was so sweet, but we were wrong.

Once again, the illustrations were adorable and we loved the different activities they to get ready. It gave my kids a reminder of fun things to do, alongside reminding them what the biggest blessing is.

Thank you Thomas Mercer for the gifted copy! Night Night, Angel is out 9/29!
All the animals in the forest are decorating for Christmas and making treats to share.  They are enjoying their time together celebrating.  As it gets closer to Christmas Daddy reads the story of the first Christmas and they realize that Jesus is the greatest gift of all.  The illustrations in this story are beautiful and really add to the story.
Thanks to Netgalley and Thomas Nelson Children's for a free digital copy.

A sweet little bedtime board book that covers all the wonderful things about the Christmas season. It is great for very little children and will be a repeat book each season for the first part of their life. Very cute illustrations of animals in the snow.
Very cute Christmas story with great illustrations. My daughter really enjoyed it, and we will be reading it over and over this holiday season.
Sweet little children's Christmas book! We really enjoyed the illustrations and the story was cute too!
With adorable illustrations and sweet rhyme, "Night Night Angel" is sure to inspire cheer and delight in the hearts of many young readers as Christmastime approaches. Thankful that the message of Jesus' birth is included at the end, reminding children of the main reason Christians celebrate Christmas!
I received this book for free for an honest review from netgalley #netgalley

Wonderful sweet read. My boys just loved this book.
This is a sweet bedtime story that I read to my two youngest grandchildren (2 & 5). This is a Christian picture book that shares some basic facts about Christmas customs and the reason for them. The animals make a snowman, put up lights, decorate a tree and more. The text is a simple rhyming pattern with each two page spread ending with Night, Night snow, lights, tree, etc. The illustrations are large, vibrant and full of action, smiles and family. We read this one twice with the second time talking about what we saw in the pictures. A cute Christmas bedtime story for Christian families. One that will go in our family library as I know we will read it again.