Cover Image: Cozy Case Files, A Cozy Mystery Sampler, Volume 13

Cozy Case Files, A Cozy Mystery Sampler, Volume 13

I’m thankful you create this publication. As acquisition buyer it helps me to decide whether or not to,purchase the book for our library.
I always enjoy this free resource. Cozy Case Files 13 includes descriptions of forthcoming mysteries along with generous excerpts. The authors featured in this one include Donna Andrews; Diane Kelly; Elizabeth Penney; Ellie Alexander; Jane K. Cleland; Jess Dylan; and M. C. Beaton. The Jane K Cleland is in my TBR pile of ARCs and looks intriguing with possible Jane Austen letters having been found. Another author, Elizabeth Penney is new to me and I would like to read her novel that has a book related theme along with a trip to Cambridge, England. Other entries also look interesting. Spend time with this volume and plan your upcoming reads. Those who like their mysteries without excessive violence will get some good ideas here.

Many thanks to NetGalley and the publisher . All opinions are my own.
I absolutely LOVE these samplers as I am a Cozy fanatic! Having the opportunity to get a preview of books by authors I follow and love is so appreciated. I read everything by Jane K. Cleland and M.C. Beaton, so these teasers are a special treat. I will also be excited to read the latest by Donna Andrews (another favorite), and others that I am not so familiar with. Thank you!