Cover Image: The Fall

The Fall

A nice easy read and finished the book over the course of a couple of days. A couple of twists in the tale and it does keep you guessing as to the eventual outcome until the end - I got it wrong. As I read it on a Kindle, it was easy to skip past the few pages of unnecessary 'sex' escapades, which added nothing to the story, although were obviously going to happen. Because of this it only gets three stars. Otherwise it would have been four, or possibly five.
What a great story!  This is a fast paced thriller which kept me in suspense right up until the end.

Evie Hunter has done a great job a cleverly written plot, great characters and a twist at the end.

I will be reading more from this author.

My only criticism would be most of the chapters are rather long 25 minutes a chapter so I found myself difting off a little as I couldn't just pick up my kindle for a quick chapter here and there.
Thank you Netgalley for the opportunity of the ARC. This is a brilliant book gangland at its best. A real page turner read it in one option, can't wait to read more
This was a fantastic book a great crime drama!!
Lots of good characters with a amazing storyline
Great book
Good book! This was a great crime drama! When one of the main characters goes to jail for a crime she didn't really do, when she gets out she's out for revenge! The story takes you on a tale of some crazy people! And a great tale of revenge! Lol I definitely recommend reading this book! Its well worth reading! Thank you Netgalley and the publisher for sharing this book with me!