Cover Image: Falling for You

Falling for You

I absolutely loved this entire series! Falling for You was a fantastic addition. Faith and Rob make a great "opposites attract" couple that started out contentious and then blossomed beautifully. This third installment also had a thread of mystery to it and I was so intrigued. It was great to visit Leyna and Jay and Emily and Tim again, as well as the charming town of Sapphire Springs in general. Truly a humorous, romantic, and page-turning contemporary romance series that I recommend wholeheartedly! (And those covers are GORGEOUS.)
Falling for You by Barb Curtis.  Sapphire Springs #3.  Forever (Grand Central Publishing), 2022.

Stories about women who unexpectedly inherit a house from a distant or unfamiliar relative are among my favourites, especially when these involve renovations, some sort of notable discovery and a romance.  Falling for You, a story about  Faith who inherits her deceased mother’s family home in a small but charming little town, is a pleasant, easy read.

The plot includes a bit of conflict, not too distressing. Main and supporting characters and likeable and credible.
 The book is well written with lovely descriptions of the house, the town and people Faith meets.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of In The Betrayal for free via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.    #TheBetrayal #NetGalley.
Loved it. A sweet romance with a hint of mystery. Lots of back stories that keep one intrigued. Terrific series in the small town of Sapphire Springs. Thanks to the publisher for providing a copy via NetGalley.
This was the third book in the Sapphire Springs series, but it could easily be read as a stand alone. The book starts when yoga instructor Faith returns from a retreat in Fiji to find out she is homeless and has nowhere to go. Minutes after discovering that she gets a call that she has inherited something from a distant relative in the town of Sapphire Springs and it turns out to be a family home.  While in town trying to figure out what to do with her life and her inheritance she keeps bumping into a handsome guy, who turns out to be interested in trying to buy her family home. Sparks fly every time they are near, though both are uninterested in a relationship as they were both hurt quite deeply in a divorce. In addition to this storyline is a family mystery that Faith works to uncover as she digs through the family home.  I enjoyed getting to hear updates on other characters in Sapphire Springs from previous books.  I’m sad to learn this is the last book in the series as there are so many interesting characters I would have loved to see get their own book. Another great book by Barb Curtis, I look forward to seeing what she writes next!  I received an ARC from netgalley, and this is my honest review.
This is a Romance with a small Mystery throw in, and this is the third book in the Sapphire Springs series. I have not read the first two books in this book series. This book took a little bit to get going, but once it was going I was pulled into the story. I love the characters, and I love the family history mystery parts. The romance was really good, but I think all the drama in this book took over the romance parts. The story line/plot was so great. I was kindly provided an e-copy of this book by the publisher (Forever) or author (Barb Curtis) via NetGalley, so I can give an honest review about how I feel about this book. I want to send a big Thank you to them for that. This book is schedule to be release on March 29-2022.
Barb Curtis is a new author for me and Falling for You is the first book I’ve read of hers. I really enjoyed it. I love small town romance and I loved Faith and Rob’s story.  Rob and his children are delightful! All the characters seem real and by the end of the book I wanted to visit Sapphire Springs. This is a wonderful story of love and second chances and I will definitely be looking for more by this author. Her writing is refreshing and I love the story from Rob’s perspective. I would recommend this book to anyone who loves small town romances!

I would like to thank NetGalley and Forever publishing for this book in exchange for my honest review.
Thanks to Forever Publishing for the free book.
I love Sapphire Springs, and if all small towns were like this one, I'd leave my city life for it. I liked how the book pulled in the characters from previous books, and gave such a fresh perspective from the newcomer in town, Faith. She meets Rob right away, and I just loved the development of their friendship and potential romance. It was so refreshing to read about people who had kids as their best interest in mind. I also liked how the author showed divorce from Rob's POV and what it looked liked to be an involved, great dad.
These two also get caught up in a small mystery that was so interesting to read about because that time frame is one I'm interested in.
Falling for You is the story of Faith, a yoga instructor who is down on her luck. She unexpectedly finds herself the new owner of a historic small town Sapphire Springs mansion that she hopes to bring new life to. It doesn't hurt that Rob, the new contractor on the project, is handsome and enjoyable for Faith to be around. And perhaps he wouldn't mind her company as well?

Falling for You is an adorable small town romance that is full of charm. I loved the Sapphire Springs setting and felt that it set a good tone for the book. Both Faith and Rob are great characters with interesting background stories. Especially Rob's drama with his ex-wife, wow, how frustrating! Reading the progression of their relationship is so sweet and how their feelings for each other really helps other aspects of their lives. Falling for You is an all around great romance novel and one that I would recommend to other romance fans.

Thanks to Netgalley and Forever (Grand Central Publishing) for this ARC; this is my honest and voluntary review.
Absolutely loved this feeling good book! Enjoyed the characters and the story. The story flowed nicely and had me reading until the end. This is a wonderful story and a great read, I highly recommend this book!
Loved reading this book and series if you haven't read it yet I highly recommend doing so. If you can read the books in order
I loved this book and this series so very much. These two characters were so vulnerable and so perfect for each other. I definitely recommend this book and this series.
Faith is an independent young yoga instructor who has been teaching in Fiji and returns to Sapphire Springs as she inherits a home. She hires a local team to do repairs on her home and meets single father and nearly divorced Rob. Neither is ready to settle down and neither is looking for love.

Rob is very realistic and Faith is quite positive, a dreamer. They butt heads more than a little but they also connect in ways that neither expect.

This is the third novel in the Barb Curtis Sapphire Springs Series but can also be read as a stand alone novel. It is also one of my favorites. They just keep getting better and better (though I have loved them all). The storyline is wonderful and relatable as are the characters. The story is well-written and beautiful.
Of all the Sapphire Springs books, this one is my favorite! Rob and Faith's story was the most relatable to me, and I was enthralled with how it ended the series. But I can't let go of these characters. Can we please have a novel about Ella and James next?
Lovely small town romance.  Faith Rotolo returns from teaching yoga in Fiji wondering where life will take her next.  Since her divorce five years earlier she has moved around with her yoga career and not set down roots.  An unexpected inheritance of her mother's family home brings her to Sapphire Springs.  There she is welcomed to town by an old friend of her mothers who offers her a job and befriended by equally warm people.  On day one she meets a single father of two little girls, Rob Milan.  He is having a rough year; catching his wife cheating, losing his job, divorcing and trying to rebuild his life.  He is now working construction for his uncle who Faith hires to refurbish her family home.

This is a realistic fiction romance of meeting someone when both of your lives aren't quite settled.  Faith isn't sure where she fits and Rob focus is on trying to recover from divorce and dealing with custody issues involving his girls.  It has some drama but both want the best for each other.  There is also a side mystery story involving the house and Faith's great grandmother which didn't really intrigue me.  I enjoyed the story and zipped through it in an afternoon.

This is the third in the Sapphire Springs series but I read it easily as a stand alone.  And luckily for me my daughter actually owns/has the first two books in the series so I can easily catch up.  I would definitely read this author again and will look for future books.  This is a contemporary romance with minimal language and intimacy off the page.  Thank you to NetGalley and Forever (Grand Central Publishing) for the ARC.
I received this book for free for an honest review from netgalley #netgalley

First let's talk about this cover and it is absolutely to die for!

Second and this I think is the most important part is that the story can actually back up how wonderful the cover is. Very immersive story.
Faith is a yoga instructor who has made a living by teaching yoga around the world, amd seemingly going where the wind takes her. She does not have roots planted anywhere, and when she returns back from 2 months off the grid to Fiji, she finds herself without a place to live. Moments after finding this out, she gets a call from a lawyer asking her to come to Sapphire Springs for a meeting, in which Faith learns that an eccentric uncle she has not seen for years has left her his estate. Reeling from the news, and with Sapphire Springs bringing back memories of her mother, she decides to stay put and try to breathe some life into the old family house before moving on.

During her initial days in Sapphire Springs, Faith finds herself frequently crossing paths with Rob, a newly divorced father of 2 struggling to put his life back together after losing his job. He is also at ends with trying to figure out what his new life will look like. Rob has dreamed of renovationg the house Faith inherited, but has to settle for being hired on for the renovation.

I really enjoyed this story because the characters were realistic and struggling with some deep rooted personal issues, while trying to push down their growing attraction. Both characters are extremely likeable, and have chemistry that is apparent through the writing. But, can they overcome their own hurdles and start something permanent? Is Faith willing to put down roots in a community she avoided after the loss of her mother?

This book is heart-warming small town romance that shows that second chaces at happiness do exist, if we have the courage to open our hearts to them. Although it is part of a series, it is a standalone novel, so you don't need to worry about not having read prior books.

I received a copy of this book through NetGalley in exchange for an honest review
Thank you Forever Publishing for this eARC!

Last year I read Forever with You by Barb Curtis and adored it!
When I seen Falling for You I HAD to get it!

Faith is a yoga instructor. She has not had the best of luck lately.
She has not been the settling down type, until she recently inherits a historic mansion in the small town of Sapphire Springs.
She is getting used to this small town life and fixing up her house.
She hires a contractor Rob Milan. And he is ruining her fantasies with stupid realities on her home.
And to top it off he is very crabby.
Rob is a single dad of two. And doesn't have much patience for his clients list of things to do who can really afford them.
Amazingly the two come together to make her house the place it can be.
Soon these two hot headed souls find themselves in an attraction neither of them can deny or hide.
But all good things must come to an end at some time!
When the house is near being complete and finally the best looking house in the neighborhood.
Will Faith and Rob finally get what they both deserve too..... Love and Happiness?

The characters are lovable, kind, and empathetic.
And the plot is an uplifting and engaging
A story about life, love, family, friendship, healing, self-discovery, happiness and new beginnings.
I loved everything about this book and can't wait for more!
Barb's writing is smooth and wonderfully done.

Thank you again Forever Pub, NetGalley and Barb for this outstanding new novel!