Cover Image: The "I Love My Air Fryer" Affordable Meals Recipe Book

The "I Love My Air Fryer" Affordable Meals Recipe Book

This air fryer cookbook was awesome. My air fryer does not have shelves, so some of these recipes were not do-able with my air fryer. However, Ive made similar in the oven or modified most with my air fryer. These are all delicious. I love that this cookbook didn't have so much fluff, but was straight forward with recipes and directions .
This may be my fav of the “I Love My Air Fryer” series! The recipes are super simple and use ingredients that are either on hand or easy to grab at the supermarket and they’re quick and easy to prepare. And they’re cost efficient and healthier options to eating out or frying in grease. The pictures are gorgeous and there’s a quick reference guide if measurements in the back and a beginner “how to” on using an air fryer in the front. This book is not compliant in any way and I mean that in the best way. I will be purchasing one for myself and likely as gifts this holiday season.
Thanks to the publisher and Netgalley for this Arc in exchange for my review.
Good book of air fryer recipes that are easy to make and affordable, but still interesting. The book includes a "Cooking with an Air Fryer" intro section and recipe chapters on Breakfast, Appetizers and Snacks, Side Dishes, Chicken Main Dishes, Beef and Pork Main Dishes, Fish and Seafood Main Dishes, Vegetarian Main Dishes, and Desserts. There were a few pictures in each chapter, but not for every recipe. The recipes all included a cost and nutritional info, and many of them had tips.
Awesome air fryer cookbook! And it’s actual recipes not just processed food you have to reheat! This is terrific. Lots of easy recipes. Recipes that you would not expect at all to be able to air fry! I’m so excited to try all of these!
I absolutely loved this Air Fryer recipe book! It gives greater starter information for folks using one for the first time. The recipes look delicious and have very easy to follow steps. I really appreciated the inclusion of what the cost per serving would be around, as I budget my meals each week! A lot of the meals are also super quick to make. I really appreciate now have more meals/snacks in my recipe toolkit for when I don’t have a lot of time. There were a lot of recipes that shocked me such as making cakes and egg dishes in the air fryer! This cookbook had so many great tips and I would highly recommend it!
I don’t know anyone who hasn’t been impacted by the new inflation we are experiencing in the US; it’s simply more expensive to feed our families. Since most of us are in love with our air fryers, Aileen Clark’s cookbook, The "I Love My Air Fryer" Affordable Meals Recipe Book: From Meatloaf to Banana Bread, 175 Delicious Meals You Can Make for under $12 cookbook is very timely, and has dozens of mouthwatering meals that can be made on a tight budget. The author, a seasoned blogger (a href=" https://aileencooks.com" rel='nofollow'> Aileen Cooks ) and recipe developer has included family friendly recipes that are mostly quick and easy with a short list of ingredients.

The recipes are traditionally written and easy-to-follow. They will appeal to almost everyone, and are easy enough that anyone – from beginning cooks to advanced cooks – will be able to turn out picture perfect meals. Unfortunately, there are only a few photographs, so readers will have to use their imagination to picture how a dish should look. All the recipes tried so far have turned out perfectly, so it’s obvious that they have been tested.

If you have an air fryer, you’ll want to add this excellent cookbook to your recipe collection. Not only does it have good recipes, but also air fryer basics as well as ways to save money on ingredients. Incidentally, most of the ingredients called for can be obtained at most local grocery stores – no need to go to more expensive specialty stores. You’ll find yourself cooking dozens of recipes from this book and some will certainly become family favorites.

Special thanks to NetGalley for supplying a review copy of this book.
What a nice introduction to Air Frying!  I really enjoyed this cookbook.   As a newby AirFryer, I was pretty clueless as to how to best put this tool to use and I found the book extremely helpful.   Just looking at the wonderful photos inspired me to attempt things I certainly would never have attempted otherwise.   I tried 5 of the recipes to date and found them easy to use, clear, concise and very tasty.   Highly recommend!
I really enjoyed this and am looking forward to making more of the recipes! I enjoyed the beef tenderloin!
This might be the best cookbook I've ever looked through. I wanted to make almost every recipe as soon as I read them! Air fryers are so convenient, and this book made it even easier to plan meals using the appliance. Each meal had a simple ingredient list and everything can be made on a budget. I particularly loved the pizza pockets, pesto grilled cheese sandwiches, and beef empanadas. The entire cookbook is not only budget-friendly, but excellent for working people who don't have endless time to cook dinner! I also learned a lot more about what I could do with an air fryer! I never knew I could make breads, cakes, and things like Mongolian beef! I will be recommending this book to anyone with an air fryer!
This cookbook was a good cookbook that had a  variety of recipes that were both easy to follow and delicious.  After making a few, I did not feel as if I needed to be a gourmet chef in skill or in pantry contents to complete such family friendly recipes that my family did indeed enjoy.
On the plus side, most of these recipes are really quick and easy with minimal ingredients. I also appreciate the nutritional information for each recipe.

On the negative, there are very few photos and most of the recipes are for processed and/or unhealthy food other than the absolute basics that you probably don't need a cookbook for. It's not a cookbook I'm likely to use, but others are likely to find it very helpful.

Thanks to Net Galley for a digital ARC for review purposes.
Ok, I bought my air fryer thinking it was something my hubby would be using to make fries or easy frozen things like that.  After perusing this cookbook, I see there is a whole world of yummy things to make with it!  I will definitely be using this book a lot because everything in it looks delicious!
The "I Love My Air Fryer" Affordable Meals Recipe Book is a well organized tutorial guide with recipes developed and collected by Aileen Clark. Due out 10th Oct 2021 from Simon & Schuster on their Adams Media imprint, it's 224 pages and will be available in paperback and ebook formats.

Despite having had an air fryer for a while, we rarely used it (except to make popcorn and precut frozen french fries). After testing out this cookbook, the air fryer hasn't even been packed away in the cabinet since. Air fryers are really surprisingly versatile and this cookbook is packed with enough recipes to keep cooks going for a while. In addition, the recipes emphasize affordable ingredients to keep costs down.
The layout is logical and easy to follow. A short introduction with some money saving shopping tips leads directly to the cookbook. The recipes are arranged thematically: breakfasts, appetizers & snacks, side dishes, chicken mains, beef & pork mains, fish & seafood mains, vegetarian mains, and desserts. There are 175 recipes, enough to keep even the most obsessed cook going for ages.

The recipes are given with American standard measurements only. The ingredients are listed in a bullet list sidebar format along with special info in the headers including tips, approximate costs, background and serving suggestions. There are very few (none, really) which require difficult to source ingredients. Nutritional info is included: calories, fat, protein, sodium, fiber, carbs, and sugar. There are numerous vegetarian options. Some recipes do make use of convenience and pre-made ingredients such as purchased puff pastry and pie dough, but the majority are "from scratch" (for healthier results and to save on costs).

We're definitely going to try more of these. The book is not abundantly photographed (about 20-25% by my rough count), but the photos which are included are well done and serving suggestions are attractive and appropriate. Well written book, tasty recipes. I've dinged half a star for the dearth of photographs. For cooks who -need- photographs for serving ideas, this might be problematic.

Four and a half stars.

I loved looking through this book. My air fryer is already a necessity in my household and having new recipes to try that are quick will be a lifesaver.
This book has full easy recipes with instructions, average meal prices, as well as the calorie, fat, protein, etc content of them as well.
Some of the recipes had photos to go with them already in this version of it which made it all the more enjoyable.

I can't wait to check it out in person to see full pictures of each recipe and to try some of them out.
I told myself no more cookbooks this year, then I had to go preview this book. I already preordered the book. I love my Air Fryer it is one of my favorite appliances in the kitchen. This book just upped my Air Fryer game. The layout is easy to follow the recipes are easy ingredients to find and ones you would have on hand. From breakfast, meals to desserts this has you covered. I have a family of seven and this recipe book is just what I needed. If you have an Air Fryer I strongly suggest adding this book to your shelf.
I am a product of the buy an air fryer trend.. and i confess we have only made: bacon, fries and chicken nuggets haha. I will be using this book to refresh the usage of my air fryer.
Unlike so many cookbooks these days, these recipes don't insist you buy fancy ingredients or only organic foods. Instead, it meets you where you are -- trying to put nutritious meals on the table without spending a fortune. These yummy recipes give you great dishes, desserts, and sides, you can use anytime.

The recipes are clearly written and each includes cost per serving and nutrition information. Steps for making are clearly written. While the dishes include many pantry staples, they are not full of pre-made convenience foods outside of pastry and doughs.

It's a very useful book.
Having just gotten an air fryer, I was eager to find things I can cook in it and this cookbook was great! I love how it has a variety of things to cook, from simple to a little more complicated, and that even the more complicated recipes aren't too crazy. I also love the cost breakdown with each recipe. If you are new to air frying like me, this cookbook will be great to have with you in the kitchen!
This is an excellent beginner to escort book on the basics of an air fryer, equipment needed, basic techniques, then breaking into recipes. I highly recommend to all who are new to air fryers.
What a wonderful recipe! I just purchased my air fryer and I cannot wait to cook everything in this cookbook! I'm so very excited. Sure, these don't follow a particular diet, but they look delicious and that's all I need!