Cover Image: The Perfect Christmas Gift

The Perfect Christmas Gift

A nice read but with a lot of repetition of the story between characters telling each other the same info - as a reader I dont need it repeated and dont understand why the author thought it was needed.

Nice story line other than that!
Loved this book.
Ginger has a wonderful way of building characters that leap out of the page and that you really care about.  Christmas magic oozes throughout and this is the perfect book to snuggle down with

Thank you to Netgalley and the publisher for this copy in exchange for an honest review.
Romantic Christmas read that has you gripped from the first pages. Curl up and immerse yourself in village life. This story brings a community together where no-one is left out at Christmas time.
For anyone that enjoys the likes of Katie Fforde, Jo Thomas and Jaimie Adams then Katie Ginger is yet another author you need to add to your TBR pile. Similar style to the above an excellent read especially as its a Christmas book! Lovely story, heartbreaking in parts .this completely sucks you in so if you are planning on reading this do not make any other plans for the day. Thoroughly recommend
Lovely feel good book to read. It was a joy to read. Lovely characters. Great plot. The book was charming. Very well written. I’d definitely recommend this book. Idyllic location that set the tone of the book to perfection. Perfect seasonal book to get you in the mood for the festive season.
This was my first novel from Katie Ginger and I was not disappointed. A fun, feel good christmas novel, perfect for getting you into the christmas spirit. I found this one a little slow but still enjoyed it.
It’s the first book I’ve read by Katie Ginger, and it won’t be the last.  Lovely, feel good story. The characters were so relatable I really felt for them and wanted to be part of their lives. Just right to get you in the Christmas mood.
Thank you to NetGalley for this book for an honest review!!

I love christmas books at any time of year. I loved this book!! I love ld the characters Bella & Nick and the way in which their relationship grew.
Would recommend to others and will be reading more books from this author.
Loved this! Who doesn't love a Christmas book?! I enjoy reading these at any time of the year and especially when they are so fabulous! I am a huge fan of Katie Ginger.  Her books always have the feel good factor. This is a wonderful story. Highly recommended
Thank you to netgalley and the publishers and the author for the opportunity to read this book for my honest opinion
Fabulous, Funny,  Feel-Good, and festive what more can you ask for. I enjoyed this one so much. I look forward to more books by this author.
A beautiful Christmassy read, which I've come to expect from Katie Ginger's work. But, this one is slightly more slow paced than her other books, and I felt not as invested or engaged with this one.
Another feel-good story from Katie Ginger. I always love small-town stories. So this was a perfect read. However, I did feel it was rather slow-paced compared authors' other novel - The Little Library on Cherry Lane.
A really great story, charming, atmospheric, great characters. Filled me with warmth and spirit. Well written and flowed nicely, was romantic and funny, charming and full of fun. A great read, i really enjoyed it.
A really fun Christmas read. The story of Bella and the Giving Tree she sets up for those less fortunate at Christmas. Tackles lots of emotional issues including bullying, broken hearts and adultery and how families are affected. It's all done in a sensitive way, with lots of fun along the way. The story of a community pulling together and of family. The perfect Christmas read.
I really like the idea behind the story. I have to say that the author does such a great job with the details and descriptions, I can almost give it 10 stars just for that! For me, it just took a while to get to the “love” portion of the story. I felt like, about halfway through, that I had so many details but I wasn’t as drawn into the web story because it took so long to get there. Overall, a good story, I just wish that there were a few extra nuggets of teasers along the way..
I absolutely adored this book! So Christmassy and heartwarming. Bella and Nicks story was full of ups and downs and had me hooked from the start. I adored the other characters too, Bella’s family especially as they seemed so fun. This book was everything a good romance novel should be.
A lovely Christmas read
Two broken hearted people
Can they find happiness
A lovely town which you will want to visit
Thanks NetGalley
A nice romantic novel that gives you a wonderfully festive, warm feeling. The characters are wonderful and the idea of a Christmas giving tree shows how people in a community can be brought together.  Katie brought out the personality in the characters and you soon start rooting for them.
What an heartwarming romantic story, like reading a Christmas movie, which I absolutely love.
Thank you to NetGalley and HQ for letting me review this ARC in exchange for an honest review.
a lovely heartwarming story bella coming good after the breakup and loving little freddie made the story come right for her inthe end and the gift tree is so special such a good read