Cover Image: Witch Life

Witch Life

This is really a witch's guide to life. It will teach you spells and rituals and also how to make charms. You will learn how to make time in this hectic world for meditation as well as practical tips on how to make your business thrive. I really enjoyed this book. I found it to be very helpful. I added this to my library. I would recommend this book.
This is an introduction to the craft. It covers holidays and observances, basic spells, altars and meditations. It isn't an in-depth look into the craft but it is great for those new to the craft or those with basic questions.
As I said in another review, I am just beginning my journey and studies at the ripe old age of 38. I love anything that helps me on my path, and this book certainly falls into that category.  Would recommend to other baby witches.
Lots of good information in an easy to read format. Just very similar to a bunch of others I've been reading as well. Would recommend for a beginner.
This is a thoughtful and well designed introduction to witchcraft. Emma Kathryn breaks down the tools and techniques in an easy and understandable way. This would also be a good book to refer back to if, like me, you have trouble remembering the details.
An introductory book for many subjects. Candle magic, rituals, healing, hexes and much more are covered. I would buy this for a new witch. I received this book from Net Galley and Llewellyn Worldwide for a honest review. This is it.
An introduction with some explanations to a number of things in the pagan/witchy life. A number of spells, rituals, and things to do.
Delightful book for the beginner. Very basic information and not very information that would be new to someone looking to expand or that has been in the practice for many years. I would recommend it for those exploring and starting out.
Thank you NetGalley for the read.
This was an okay book. I feel like, while it had all the basic information, it wasn’t really enough, like there was no depth to the themes explored. Also, the title and synopses boast that this book is going to help you with your everyday practice, but none of it is actually practical for everyday busy people. Basically, it’s not really a useful book. There’s better out there.
This book was simple, clearly laid out, and informative, Just what I needed right now. I have already put in a request for my colleague to purchase this for our non-fiction collection, as I feel it is a valuable addition.
Very informative. Found it to be a pleasant and easy to follow guide. I loved the insights into the practice and new ideas
What a wonderful introduction to the Craft!  This is a welcoming and accessible handbook for fresh-faced witches and those looking to dip their toes into a new spiritual path.  It's also a great reference for long-time practitioners!  This book offers a great wealth of knowledge, drawing on old traditions and knowledge, as well as tried and true practices.... but with a modern twist, updated for our evolving times.  I appreciated the recipes scattered throughout, as well as the easy-to-understand instructions on spellwork and practical crafting.

This is a great resource, with lots to offer.
Thank you to the publisher and to Net Galley for the opportunity. My review opinion is my own.

I enjoyed this introduction to the craft. Its well organized and complete with suggestions on creating a alter, celebrating holidays, use of herbs and spells that anyone can easily follow. I learned a lot from this book and will refer back to it often. The inclusion of the elemental magic is brillant.   I would highly recommend this for any beginning witch. This would be a excellent gift for those new to the craft. Well done to the author
Perfect book for beginners dipping their toe into the world of witchcraft. Lots of practical ideas and rituals that can be easily woven into daily practice. Would love a book geared towards those who are more mature in their practice!

Thank you to NetGalley for the advanced copy.
Perfect for the beginner witch! This practical book helps make everyday magical as you navigate busy seasons in your life. Lots of how to’s and diagrams that I loved!!
I received this book as an ARC from NetGalley. I am not nor I receive money for this review.

I liked this book! It went over tools, sabbats, lunar and etc. Sabbat section was cool as it not only told about it but added meditation, ritual, incense and spell oil. The tarot section had spreads that I was excited to try.

This is a good book to grab for reference. I would recommend this book to others.
Witch Life is a modern manual for the very old practice of Witchcraft. The standard terms and practices are covered in a easy to read but thorough manner that makes you want to get started. Substitutions and ritual change are covered in case you have to go off the script and make do with what you have. The holidays are explained and finding meaning in life from the wheel of the year and nature explained in a very beautiful and common sense way. Witch Life is something those of us who follow nature based paths is a fun and relevant way to incorporate what has been built on for the last many years. There are also spells that cover many needed subjects such as protection and leading a meaningful life. A very good addition to the Witchcraft journey.
I received this as an ARC (Advanced Reader Copy) in return for an honest review. I thank NetGalley, the publisher and the author for allowing me to read this title. Opinions expressed in this review are completely my own.

This book is great for beginners getting into the practice of witchcraft as it has great information but I wish this book was also geared towards intermediate and advanced witch as I felt like I was reading things I already knew. Unfortunately I didn't learn anything new BUT someone who is freshly starting their path may find this book useful.
1.5 rounded up.

Mmmm, this book wasn't really what Iwas expecting.

Maybe super beginners may find it helpful in some way, but I didn't find anything new or vibe with the writing much.

Plus I found the tone off-putting and a bit condescending at times.

Not for me, but maybe others will find this useful in their practice.