Harry hunter is a detective who stays in trouble. Not only doesn’t he show up for morning meetings but he doesn’t answer when his boss calls. Because of his lack of discipline he has put on babysitting duty. Four teenagers were murdered while boating in the bay and it’s linked to another murder that’s also linked to an accused rape the year before. So needless to say he is unhappy when he is sent to babysit the rapist, Instead of investigating the murder. Harry doesn’t let Bing toll no stop him though and investigate he does. Between caring for his invalid wife and teenage daughter investigating and babysitting he has a pretty full life but when romance rear the tad Harry isn’t exactly saying no. I loved this book I love that Harry is a Christian I love that he loves his daughter I love the plot it’s just an awesome book. Willow Rose comes up with the best stories and I guess that’s why she’s a best seller! I received this book from NetGalley and the publisher but I am leaving this review voluntarily please forgive any mistakes as I am blind to dictate my review but all opinions are definitely my own.

I received this book through NetGalley in exchange for an honest review. ARC provided by Buoy Media.

This novel is the first book in Willow's Harry Hunter series. Detective Harry Hunter of Miami PD’s homicide squad throws himself into a case no one asked him to solve. Four teenagers from one of Miami's neighbourhoods are murdered on a boat and another is found in a dumpster. All five of them go to the same school and are on a list of witnesses to another crime. Since Harry is in bad standing with his boss, Harry is given the task of protecting a possible future victim, but Harry is not always known to follow his boss's orders. He risks everything while racing to stop a killer who has left everyone else in the homicide squad shaking in terror.

After reading the summary I was so excited to read this book, but it had no potential and I am honestly disappointed. I just think the plot was just a bit basic for me and it was a fast paced crime mystery (only a little over a hundred pages). None of the victims appear that likeable and I just felt I knew more about Harry's personal struggles than the investigation he was not working but decides to work on. I honestly would not recommend this book, but if you are interested in reading this book, it is only about one hundred pages, so it will be a quick read.

"His prayers had finally been answered."

All the Good Girls by Willow Rose follows Harry Hunter as he tries to poke his nose in a case he was not assigned. He is constantly breaking rules. Yet, he is still in the department and tasked with the job of looking after a boy who has been accused of rape. He soon realizes the terrible truth behind William and wants to take him down. This started off good, but didn't live up for me. The point of views kept shifting without the reader being explicitly told. It kept going back from third person to first person to third person. Even that was still acceptable. However, the problem is with the mystery itself. All the twists are told through dialogues instead of being shown. The writing is mediocre. The premise was good, but it wasn't fleshed out. If it had been, this would have been much better.

Thanks to NetGalley and Buoy Media for providing me with an ARC of 'All the Good Girls' in exchange of an honest review.

The first in Willow Rose's Harry Hunt series, set in Miami. A busy guy with a complex personal life and a job as a homicide detective. Seems like there's always challenges, particularly since he's a bit rogue. Fast read.

Was not happy with this book, at all. was bored since this book fell flat, I wanted to like it but couldn't it just seemed like this detective didn't listen and wanted to do what what they wanted.

A pretty good story, interesting characters, Harry, the detective, I would like to meet again, his daughter Josie, his dad, all nice people, realistic. The crime is horrible, four young teenage girls on a boat, in this beach story it's not Jaws you have to worry about! I tried to give it 3.5 stars.
I recommend! Thank you #Netgalley #AllTheGoodGirls

I had not read and books by Willow Rose. One of my friends suggested her As they thought that I enjoy her writing. They were so right! All the Good Girls by Willow Rose is a fast paced police procedural murder mystery. As a first book of the Harry Hunter series, I really enjoyed it. The character Harry seems to be a likeable troublemaking detective who doesn't follow the rules often. In this book Harry sets out to solve the murder of 4 teenage girls that he was specifically told it wasn't his case. The cast of characters we are introduced to along the way are intriguing as well.

Since I found I could download several of Willow Rose's books on NetGalley, I've been on a WR reading marathon. There are even some that I'm reading for the second time and still loving! She has several different series, and this is the first installment of a new one (Harry Hunter). I am very eager to read the ones that follow.. Harry is a most interesting detective and a good man, as well. He investigates a series of murders that he wasn't assigned to and gets in a little hot water from his boss but is forgiven when he solves the case!

Wish I could give extra stars for the absence of sex and bad language.

All the Good Girls by Willow Rose is a fast paced police procedural murder mystery. As a first book of the Harry Hunter series, I really enjoyed it. The character Harry seems to be a likeable troublemaking detective who doesn't follow the rules often. In this book Harry sets out to solve the murder of 4 teenage girls that he was specifically told it wasn't his case. The cast of characters we are introduced to along the way are intriguing as well. I personally can't wait to read more books in this series! I recommend this book to anyone who enjoys a fast paced murder mystery.

Thank you NetGalley for the copy of this book in return for my honest review. All opinions are my own.

3.5 Stars
This is my continuing enjoyment of this series. This has many different POV's and they give insight into this mystery.

Willow Rose has created a series that will keep you interested.

"The kiss was wonderful; no, it was more than that...it was unearthly."
-Willow Rose, All The Good Girls

2.5🌟/5

I received this e-book from NetGalley.

All The Good Girls is the first book in the "Harry Hunter Mystery Series".

The story revolves around the case of four girls brutally murdered on a boat (well...not everyone was murdered on the boat) and the murder of another girl who was found in a bin. All these girls are witnesses of a crime which we find out early in the book.

The main character is the detective Harry Hunter, who throughout the book will have to discover what happened to these girls, why they were murdered and most importantly who is the killer.

The story had good potential, however, it fell short. I didn't feel any suspense, none. The moment I found out who the killer was I didn't feel speechless, it didn't take me by surprise and by the ending I was just...done.

This was such a good read, and I was happy when I saw its the first in a new series. Recommended for anyone who loves a good read, will go on to number 2 now!

I really got into this book, even though I really didn’t like the main character all that much. One can overdo the character flaws too much. Writing was engaging. However the whole book went south on me. Without a spoiler, the only way I can explain my disappointment is that the mystery is solved by experiences the main character suddenly remembers, without giving any hint earlier in the book. The ending was too much to believe also.

I really liked the premise, and the author writes at a brisk clip with a tantalizing plot. Unfortunately I found this book a little too full of cliches. (“Murder isn’t solved by people who go play by the rules!”) I’m a former criminal lawyer and I might have been a little hampered by my real-life experience because the dialogue and action here did not read like actual cops to me at all. I do like the way Willow Rose writes other than this and I might try another book of hers without cops in it, as I thought she was very good at writing women. But I couldn’t get past the lack of realism in the police work here.

All the Good Girls is yet another great police suspense novel by Willow Rose. It's the first book in the Detective Harry Hunter series and per her usual form, it's got plenty of heart. It was also impossible to put down.
Harry Hunter, of the Miami PD’s homicide squad, has been dealing with a lot of trauma, in his life for the last few years. Due to a tragic accident, his wife has been in a coma and with a little help from friends and family, he's been caring for her at home. That's thrown him off his game at work and his boss is not happy with him.
Now several teens, all witnesses to the same crime, have been killed and the Detective's boss is insisting that Harry play bodyguard to a spoiled, hateful young man. Since he's the one with the best shot at stopping the killer, he's going to have to ask his boss for forgiveness at least one more time.

Awesome story I could not put down. Very highly recommended. I cannot write a review to do this book justice. I was hooked from the first page. The writing is superb and enthralling and overall, I just loved this book.

Thanks NetGalley for a copy of my book: My thoughts are my own!

I will start this by saying I love anything Willow Rose writes! And this is no exception! I thought that the story was well played out. There was some surprises thrown in and you knew who the "bad guy" was with some twists that I, a veteran thriller reader, didn't see coming! So with that I already bought book two in the series and I will continue with the series!

all the good girls was a twisty and quick mystery revolving around an entitled high schooler. harry’s life is hectic. ever since his wife overdosed and ended in a vegetative state, harry has been running around keeping track of his daughter while still caring for his wife. but when local teenage girls are getting murdered, harry is ready to solve the case. instead he is left protecting william, a skeevy 17 year old. this book moved quickly and was an easy twisty read that flipped between all different perspectives!

This is the first novel in the new Harry Hunter series from Willow Rose. Detective Harry Hunter is on Miami’s homicide squad but doesn’t really fit in, transferred from the drug squad and not happy plus he doesn’t get on with his new boss. Four teenagers are found murdered on a boat and another in a dumpster, they all attend the same school and are all witnesses to another crime…………can Harry solve the case before anyone else is killed and prove to his new boss his worth? As with all Willow Rose books it is fast paced action packed.

This was the first book I read by this author and I loved it! It was such a fun read and I absolutely loved the characters. The twists and turns this book has really kept my interest! I look forward to reading the others in the series and will definitely be recommending to friends!