Cover Image: Strong Heart, Sharp Mind

Strong Heart, Sharp Mind

Interesting concept. For me, a bit redundant to some of the other self-help and motivational books, bit perhaps I am the wrong audience. Not a bad read, so some readers may benefit.
Well researched and must-read for those who want to protect both heart and brain—and optimize their health and future.  Recommend ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
The main premise of the book is that the heart and the brain are interconnected so we should treat brain health and heart health as tied together. The  book combines science and practical guidance on simple lifestyle changes to achieve optimal health.
Excellent, clear guide on how to maximise your chances of reducing risk of Alzheimer’s or heart disease. Very impressive how one of the authors reversed his own heart disease. Nothing particularly new or startling, but a very easy to follow, clearly explained programme, including a very handy menu list at the back.
This is a brilliant book, explaining how the heart and brain are connected, by blood flow, and explaining how to modify one's lifestyle by gradually making changes including diet, exercise and sleep. A relatively new form of exercise concerning balance is explained in depth. I will read this again and again, I think it is so important that I will be guided by it. I would give it more stars if I could  but I am limited to five. This is a book that makes a difference,  and is highly recommended.