Cover Image: Her Last Goodbye

Her Last Goodbye

Publication date: January 25, 2022

Thank you to NetGalley and the publisher for the opportunity to read and review an advanced reader's copy of this book. This in no way affects my review, all opinions are my own and may be affected by the fact that it is snowy and cold outside and I have nothing better to do than read three books a day??.

Family ties run deep. Family secrets run deeper.

Perfect wife. Doting mom. Jennifer Griffin was loved by everyone, including the women in her suburban neighbourhood book club. Their meetings sometimes went late, but Jenn always came home.

Until that night.

When Greg Griffin wakes to find his wife is not in bed, his blood runs cold. Her book club friends say Jenn left for home hours ago. But she’s missing. Greg tells detectives their marriage is good, but his alibi is razor-thin. With their young son away at a sleepover, Greg had all night to commit a crime. And there are scrapes on his hands…

Investigators discover Jenn has troubling secrets, but she isn't the only one. With the threads of their picture-perfect life unravelling, Greg is forced to confront the lies that hold their marriage together—and a dark past that refuses to stay buried.

The only thing more interesting than this book is the author's bio ... seriously!  It will suck you in and keep you enthralled for hours as it is full of memorable characters and a tense, tight, terse plot that will keep you guessing until the end of the book.  I will highly suggest it to book clubs because that was the last place Jenn was seen..and because it's an excellent book that will appeal to many people as it has a rocket ride of a plot and a fabulous ending!!!