Cover Image: Whodunit Puzzles

Whodunit Puzzles

These are so much fun.  I feel like I have to ration them because I don't want to get to the end of the book!
Interesting and fun puzzles! Can be done in various sittings and not all at once. I personally liked doing some of them alone and then some with others, which can be read aloud. Great for a car ride or a beach afternoon.
Great book for any wannabe detectives - feel this is a book I would prefer a hard copy off not sure it worked so well as kindle book - keeps u guessing though
Armchair Detectives…
Crime fanatics and whodunnit aficionados are sure to enjoy this little gem containing potted murder mysteries to solve yourself. Something a bit different for the armchair detective to delve into. Solutions provided and an easy link between them if on ebook. Most entertaining.
A really fun read with some great puzzles to solve. You can read as fast or slow as you like. Very clever and enjoyable. Hope there’s more like it.
This just isn't the kind of puzzle book for me.  It was too much math, and I wanted something more relaxing.  I guess I shouldn't have been surprised based on the content and the premise, but it just wasn't for me.
I love a good puzzle and this is a great book of whodunit puzzles! The first part is not as difficult (I won’t say easy because a few got me) and the second were definitely harder. There’s a clue at the end to help and the answers in the back to “check your work” wink wink.

Great fun!
As a whodunnit aficionado, these short and punchy puzzles were right up my street. And it turned out that in some cases my experience in seeing clues etc helped... and in some cases they didn't!

This reminded my of the kind of lateral thinking puzzles I loved as a child. This collection is a bit of a throwback, in the best way. Cosy and clever, some were harder than others, but they were all enjoyable. I really enjoyed the structure and even on an e-reader it was possible to easily navigate back to clues and then onwards to the answer.

Very fun.
This was such a great book, especially for someone who's interested in crime/mystery books like me! The level 1 puzzles were pretty basic, but I still got some of them wrong. And all of the other puzzles were interesting and challenging. The concept of this book is such a fun idea and it's so fun to bring it with you and fit in a fun puzzle or two when you have the time. Love it!
this book is perfect for murder mystery nights at the library. It has great ideas to make your escape rooms an event to talk about
Whodunit Puzzles is a collection of short stories which chronicle murders or thefts. The reader must attempt to spot the clues in the stories and work out who the culprit is.

I find this book difficult to review. I am a big fan of whodunits and this seemed like a great idea. Every crime fan thinks of themselves as a secret sleuth so I was excited to try it out.

To begin with, I enjoyed this. It is written well, and initially was quite fun. However, after a while I felt that the scenarios were getting a little similar and the conclusions were quite far-fetched.

I would still happily read another collection, possibly set in the modern world where there could be a whole new set of crimes to take place.

This is also a good book to pick up and put down again.

Many thanks to Tim Dedopulos, NetGalley, and Arcturus Publishing for this copy.
If you're a puzzle fan looking for a thrilling treat, or a mystery lover who fancies themselves a detective extraordinaire this is just the book for you. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
A great puzzle/story whodunnit mystery book. The puzzles weren’t too hard, and the stories kept me interested, a pleasant change.
This is such a fun collection of puzzles! It took me a few puzzles to get into it, there was some wording that I was not familiar with, but the more I did the puzzles, the easier that was to deal with. I do feel like some of the puzzles were extremely hard to solve or felt like a stretch. I enjoyed that the digital version made it very easy to go back and forth between the puzzles and the answer. Definitely something fun to do over a longer period of time instead of sitting down and solving them all in a day or two.
I love this puzzle book.  It is packed with interesting stories & mysteries to solve.   I love the way it is written.  Highly recommend, especially if you want something that you can pick up when you have a little spare time.
Working my way through these puzzles had me on the edge of my seat.

The stories associated with each mystery are beautifully written and the details that you need to figure out who actually did it are imposed in the characters in such a way that you need to be paying attention the most minute details.

Overall really enjoyed spending some time working through these with my daughter. And letting my mind puzzle them out in the evening after work.
Do you find yourself trying to solve the whodunnits, whydunnits and what happened here's? Miss Marple wannabes and Poirot enthusiasts rejoice! This is a brilliant little compendium of sleuthing puzzles to keep even the most bumbling of detectives entertained, with a host of mysteries to be solved by you - the reader.

Dedopulos keeps things sweet and not-so-simple with these reader solved mysteries. With each one only being a few pages long, it is impossible to get bored of each mystery, and easy to remember all the key points and red herrings required to have a guess at the Mystery.

I really liked the integrated links embedded within the ebook. This meant that I oculd click through to the answer at the end of each mystery which took me directly to that specific puzzle's answer at the back of the book without me having to: A) thumb through to the end of the book; and B) see any of the other puzzle's answers by mistake. I could then click to go back to exactly where I left off. This was very useful and easy to use.

My only niggle is that some of the answers seemed a bit far-fetched and I wasn't sure they were that 'gettable' from the information provided. That being said, I enjoyed the trying to solve these mysteries and haven't seen anything like this before.

Thanks to the publisher and Netgalley for the advance copy. My views are entirely my own.
This book is an interesting concept.  A brief description of a crime scene and possible suspects is given.  The reader must look for clues in that description that lead to the guilty party.  When that's been decided, they can click on the "Answer" item at the end and see if they are correct.  This would be a fun gift for a true mystery buff, particularly someone who enjoys the traditional type of British mystery.  It would be nice if the illustrations were a bit more colorful and attractive.
A good variety of short, entertaining puzzles to solve. Some were easier than others, but it is a lot of fun and includes helpful hints for those where I got really stuck!

With thanks to NetGalley and Arcturus for a copy of the book in exchange for an honest review.
This book is an engaging puzzle book filled with short story-driven logic puzzles.  A fun read for short moments of downtime, this book will keep you guessing "whodunit" - or how the inspectors come to their conclusions.

~Many thanks to NetGalley for a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review~