Cover Image: Mental Health Tracker

Mental Health Tracker

I think that you can understand yourself and your actions better because of the book. I liked the design. I also liked that there were some free pages to write down your thoughts. It helped me and I think it could help you too!

Thank you to NetGalley and the publisher to share this book with me!!
This tracker has a lovely layout. I like that each daily page has three separate sections for Mood, so that you are able to record differences in your mood throughout the day. It's also helpful to have spaces to list out the situation that preempted the mood and the strategy for coping with or creating that mood. The Self-Care block is also useful, as it's a quick and easy place to jot down the very basics of self care that can have big impacts on mental health. I'm not usually a fan of gratitude journals, but the small space given to gratitude in this journal was nice. The smaller size of this section made it feel important, but not more important than your own thoughts and feelings throughout the day.

As others have noted, I wished there was a weekly review page in addition to the monthly recap. I know personally reviewing a whole month can feel overwhelming. It would be easier for me to review the week and then review those 4 weeks later on for the whole month.
As a therapy veteran with anxiety issues, I can say that this Mental Health Tracker would be a good tool for those who want a paper & pen option to track their daily feelings, anxiety triggers, and self-care response.

Effective, brief notes are provided on how to complete the Daily Tracker and Monthly Check-in sheets with examples provided.  The Daily Tracker has space to describe up to 3 notable moments each day, including the situation, your feelings & their intensity, and how you reacted.  There's also a Self-Care section for tracking factors that affect anxiety such as sleep, food, water, exercise, or other.  Lastly, there's a section to write about what you're grateful for.  I personally would want to make a note about medications, but there's space for that in under Self-Care.

The What Happened This Month page is a good overview of anxiety level and strategies used in response to common feelings.  I really appreciate that there's a 'For Next Month' space, as well.  My only suggestion would be adding a similar page for What Happened This Week.

Thank you to Netgalley and Zeitgeist Wellness for providing a review copy in exchange for an honest review.
This book is a daily journal to assist with the management of anxiety. It allows you to have six months of daily check-ins. It has prompts and lists so that you can reliably detail symptoms and other important things to note, such as diet, exercise, sleep, and meditation/relaxation. It is a beautiful tracker with the use of pastel colors. There are examples provided which are helpful to follow. This guide was practical and easy to use. Thank you the publisher and NetGalley for the advance review copy in exchange for my honest review.
This Mental Wellness Tracker is fantastic. It is simple to fill out and keep track of your mental health trends. Thank you to Zeitgeist Wellness for this important to in protecting ourselves.
This is a great tool to track mental health. I plan to utilize this for myself and clients in therapy. Highly recommend to anyone looking to manage and track symptoms.
I would title this a gratitude journal instead of mental health tracker. In the book you had to keep track of what you were grateful for each day. Yes a gratitude journal can help with your mental health.
I liked the way this book was set up and the way it frames what I needed to do to get the best use out of it. I will say that I don't see myself adopting this particular type of disciple. I know this from experience, but I recommend others give a book such as this a try as it may work for you.
Not much to this book except the pages which are duplicates that you fill out each day to track your mental health and help you evaluate your emotional state. The questions dig deep into revealing and coping with moods and hopefully digging deep into the causes and possible remedies.
Really loved discovering and using this daily/monthly anxiety and feelings tracker. The things I liked the most were: The daily self-care box - helped me incredibly in getting an overview of how and if I had dedicated enough time to myself - and the monthly review. We often find daily diaries but not much focus is generally given to feelings and especially anxiety. I can highly recommend this health tracker!
I really like the layout of this journal, especially the breakdown of daily events and the reflection of how those events made you feel. It’s a great way to check in. The monthly look-back is nice too, to get an overview of how you were feeling throughout the month as a whole.
This book needs to be used as a hard copy not on an eReader.   On an eReader it just gives page after page of spots to track your anxiety. It gives no help to anxiety.  It may be a tool for a counselor to use, but as an eReader you cannot utilize it.
I do believe it is quite cathartic to journal. I also like the idea of having a journal to “check-in” with yourself to see how you are doing mood wise. This tracker journal wasn’t useful to me via ebook because it’s not functional for journaling purposes.
It provided one page of quick information on tracking your anxiety levels. Then it appears to be approx 50 pages of scales on anxiety, mood, diet, sleep, etc.  All the expected things one should be tracking if they want to be more self aware of their body.

I think that is the key!  Self Awareness!!  You can achieve this without buying this tracking book; however, if you are someone who enjoys everything tidy for you or have no prior experience with tracking your emotions then give it a try.  I would make sure you also have plenty of resources to understand WHY it’s important for you and what you should do with this information!!!
For the right audience, this book would be beneficial tracking and reflecting.

A sincere thank you for providing me a copy of “Mental Health Tracker” in exchange for an honest review. I am grateful to have had the opportunity to read this story and leave my review voluntarily
This seems like a good tracker if you have the time and motivation to really log how you feel and what you do every day. It's basically the same sheets to fill in every day for six months. There's an attractive pastel color tone with lots of light blue. It asks you questions like how much sleep you got and to list things that you did that affected your mental health and then rate how you felt after. There are a few example pages with things filled in like getting yelled at by a boss and eating chocolate and exercising for a half hour. The general idea is you notice patterns over time, like when you didn't get much sleep you had more anxiety and you have a lot of anxiety after this sort of thing. I personally would be overwhelmed with this much tracking and writing, but for those who enjoy journaling and tracking it should be a good tool.

I read a temporary digital ARC of this book for review.
This book is a wonderful introduction to tracking your anxiety levels, and building up a picture of the causes and solutions. The chapter at the beginning goes through each of the different sections to be filled in on the daily log, and gives a completed example. There’s also a monthly summary that’s also explained and modelled. The rest of the book is a blank journal with guided / structured prompts for you to write your own anxiety tracking for each. This book is great for keeping you on track, as the hard work of setting everything out, has already been done for you.

Thank you to Zeitgeist and Netgalley for an eARC of this book to read and review
Intuitive Pattern Tracking for Mental Health

I'm going to use the P-word here:
Pandemic.

If COVID-19 has taught me anything; it is that mental health matters. However, acknowledging and treating the mind are two VASTLY different beasts. For anyone who gets overwhelmed trying to take next steps: this book is for you.

Unlike other wellness journals I have tried (and there have been many) this one primarily focuses on looking for patterns in mood and stress levels. It is both an intuitive and ingenius approach to daily mindfulness. By emphasizing simple empirical fact this book nearly eliminates room for self-doubt.

It asks you to log strong emotions at least 3 times a day with spaces for relevant notes as well as food satiety, water, and sleep. At the end of each month you are prompted to look for and record patterns in order to seek improvement. Could addressing your mental health be any easier?

It will not go so far as to replace traditional medications or therapy, but the Mental Health Tracker is a game-changing self-care tool for between visits and appointments. At $13 you'd be remiss not to give this journal a chance.

[Thank you to NetGalley and Zeitgeist Wellness for a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.]
While it wouldn't work as a library book, I would recommend this book to everyone navigating mental health whether they have issues or not. This is an excellent resource for maintaining stewardship of your inner life.
This was an amazing tool to use the past bit. I used it for my whole family and we have actually started improving as a whole. The daily pages are thorough while also not making you feel that guilt for missing out on the dozen or more trackers that other journals might have included. It leaves you some wiggle room to add other things that you might wish to add, without messing up the flow of the journal itself.

I also love the review aspect that helped give an overall temperature of how things actually are instead of glossing over it with the "new day/month, new perspective". It definitely helped keep me aware of what areas I was allowing myself to slip and which were my strengths.
An interesting take on daily check-ins to have a better understanding of anxiety and the triggers one experiences.
I love how practical this is and the down side is that though it is simple and easy to use- it doesn't matter much if one is not consistent with it.
Thanks Netgalley for the eARC.