Cover Image: Celebrating Christmas

Celebrating Christmas

A festive book full of interesting and fun ideas.
Recommended.
Many thanks to the publisher for this arc, all opinions are mine
A great read for little ones on the history of Christmas. It does touch on the Christianity of the season at times so if you are looking for a secular book this might not be for you. Also if your kids are beginning to question things, this could either be a good conversation starter or bring up questions you might not be ready for.

The illustrations are so cute.
A good book for parents and caregivers looking for Christmas activities to do with kids in their care.
I received this ARC in exchange for my honest review.

This had a lot of fun ideas and I can't wait to implement them during the holiday season!
I absolutely love Christmas and I love how the Author of this book gave details of how people around the world celebrate Christmas. This is a wonderful book to read to get in the Christmas spirit. I highly recommend Celebrating Christmas
I thought that this was a lovely book and it was one that I enjoyed reading with my daughter

We loved learning and finding out about the different Christmas traditions.

The book was easy to read and follow and we read a few pages over a week

I loved the addition at the back of the recipes and fun activities

It is 4 stars from me for this one, highly recommended and a fun read!
I received a free copy of, Celebrating Christmas, by Sarah Cooley,  from the publisher and Netgalley in exchange for an honest review. This is a really cute book about Christmas, what Christmas is, how it started, traditions,  celebrations around the world, activities for the whole family.