Cover Image: Christmas at the Snow Covered Inn

Christmas at the Snow Covered Inn

I thoroughly enjoyed reading "Christmas in the Snow Covered Inn" on a hot and sunny day in Australia. The author's vivid description of the Inn and the winter wonderland around it transported me there. Despite being sick, I read it all in one day and was entertained until the very end.

Hayden hired Ria, a successful interior designer, to travel from the UK to the white mountains of New Hampshire, USA, to help renovate his late grandfather's Inn. The goal is to have a grand re-opening on Christmas Eve and Ria is in charge of the final decor changes. Hayden first met Ria on their plane trip to New Hampshire and they will be spending the next three weeks together.

Will Ria's job go smoothly? Will they be ready for the big party? And what will be the state of Hayden's parents' marriage by the end of the refurbishment? These are all questions that remain to be answered by the end of this story.

A lovely cozy Christmas story in a fabulous setting! A gentle story that was a little predictable but a heartwarming and pleasurable read.

What a nice Christmas read. This is a feel good, fun, Christmassy read and one I enjoyed and found very entertaining. Ria and Hayden had a great story and the romance was cute. I enjoyed the setting and the characters. It was easy to read has a happy ending and is full of Christmas cheer.

A good book and one that can be enjoyed by all. 3 1/2 stars from me for this one. I look forward to see what else this author has to offer.

Thank you NetGalley and Embla Books for giving me the opportunity to read and review this book.

I loved Ria and Hayden's story. I like how Ria could manage everyone's personality and still fall in love while staying true to herself. Hayden was great once he realized it wasn't just about him.
the back up cast were fun too

While a touch boring for my tastes, Christmas at the Snow Covered Inn would be a delight for fans of cozy Christmas stories.

This book is packed to the rafters with holiday feels. The setting is my dream life. If you like Hallmark Christmas movies, then this is the book for you.

Thanks to NetGalley and the publisher for the opportunity to read this book.

This is a new to me author, the blurb drew me in and I took a chance.

I have mixed feelings about this book. On one hand, it had all the makings of a good Christmas book. There are decorations and lights, family and friends, and it is set in the snow, which is a nice change from the Christmas in summer that I experience every year.

The plot is your typical Christmas plot. An inn needs redecorating/promoting and the cute/handsome reporter/designer just happens to be staying there. It has been done a million times before because it works. Usually.

Where it fell flat for me was the writing. It was far too clunky, which meant that the story didn’t flow smoothly at all. The character of Hayden also came across as female, which was really confusing as he is the main male character. Is it possible this was originally a FF romance?

Thank you to NetGalley for a copy of this book in return for my honest opinions.

I have ready Lucy Coleman books before and although this wasn’t my favourite I still enjoyed it. The setting was amazing and I loved the characters. It did give me the cosy Christmas feeling and I really would like to stay at the inn! Loved the happy ending.

I love this Christmas story, even Tho it is the middle of summer, i loved reading about Christmas, snow, and reindeers.

"Christmas at the Snow Covered Inn" is another great romance novel from Lucy Coleman. The characters are well rounded and believable and the relationships complex. Add to this the winter setting in now covered New England and there is plenty to get your teeth in to.

Highly recommended. Thanks to Net Galley and the publishers for the opportunity to review this book.

I received a free copy of, Christmas at the Snow Covered Inn, by, Lucy Coleman, from the publisher and Netgalley in exchange for an honest review. Ria Porter is an interior designer, she is working on an inn in New Hampshire. Hayden Reynolds grandparents owned the inn where Ria is working. Sparks fly while working together to improve the inn. I would imagine New Hampshire is beautiful in the winter as it is in the fall. all the snow and the mountains, so beautiful. I really enjoyed this story.

On one level this book has all the ingredients of Christmas! Snowy mountains, all the decorations ornaments lights trees and family and friends.
Hayden has hired successful interior designer Ria to the snowy mountains in New Hampshire! Hayden wants to help his parents with the legacy left that is the Inn. Lots of updates and ideas are required!!
However much I wanted to get into this tale and enjoy myself sadly for me I found the writing clunky and did not sweep me away.
Loved the setting and the snow, but the characters left me cold, the business unrealistic, and Hayden’s character came across as a female not male so that confused me too.
I am sure there are many readers that will totally love this book, but I am not one of them.
Thank you NetGalley and Embla books for the early read.

A White Christmas couldn't be furthur from Ria's mind but when she lands a dream job interioring inn, she's excited to work on what could be her best project yet. Another thing she didn't expect to do was to meet and fall in love with Hayden, a businessman who you just want to help to heal his family rift.

Will Ria be the key to making that happen and maybe find love at the same time? Cute little romantic book from Lucy Coleman that is perfect for the run up to Christmas.

Ria has her work cut out for her when she is hired to renovate an inn over the holidays. Hayden hired her to bring her family's inn up to date so it is marketable again. The family dynamics that can make an inn so inviting and cozy can do the opposite as well. Ria and Hayden try to stay professional but are very attracted to each other. Both are reluctant to affect their work relationship and fearful due to previous romantic losses. It is a lovely story that makes you want to snuggle under a warm blanket and drink cocoa. I read this book on Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

Interior designer,Ria, is having a challenging time in the States.
Tensions rise because not everyone is on the same page and Christmas is getting closer by the minute. This is a lovely sparkling story about give and take, compromise, and love..
It takes place in a truly magical setting and I was so happy reading it. The book is so positive and uplifting.

This is a great Christmas romance with a wonderful feel good factor. The descriptions of New Hampshire in the winter are great and made me want to be there in the snow. The family ‘problems’ are well written and sympathetically resolved. Well worth a read.

Very festive and very sweet.
I liked all the characters, loved the community feel to the book and the descriptions of the scenery.
It was a great book, would be lovely to read under the fairy lights with a great big mug of hot chocolate by your side.
Thank you NetGalley for this arc in exchange of an honest review

A real Christmas romance. This one has everything you could possibly want, snow, log fires, sleighs - and a family in trouble. Oh and don't forget the reindeer! I loved it

Free Courtesy of Netgalley

Absolutely loved this book, it makes a wonderful Christmas story.

Ria has been hired by Hayden to travel to the white mountains of New Hampshire to help renovate his late grandfather's Guest house to help his parents plan a grand re-opening on Christmas Eve. Ria's first meeting with Hayden is on the plane on the way there, she is keen to impress her new client as he owns a big chain of stores for home improvements.

When they arrive they are confronted with a snow storm and they make the decision to try and get to the inn. When they eventually arrive, they soon realise that all is not well between Hayden's parents.

Will this job go the way she wants? Will they be ready for the big party to celebrate? And what state with Hayden's parents'marriage is at the end of the refurbishment?

It was a lovely book, and it made me feel really Christmassy. I would definitely recommend it to get you ready for the big day

This is a charming, romantic cozy mystery set in the perfect location.
Ria is hired by Hayden to bring the old Inn back. It once belonged to his grandfather and saving it is of immense importance.
Family rifts make Ria's job hard but she is determined to create Hayden's vision.
Snow, Christmas time and is that a romance that I see?

A fun read