Cover Image: Rebel Girls Little Library

Rebel Girls Little Library

I'm really disappointed in this set. I have loved the Rebel Girls books in the past, and truly thought that this book was a guarantee. They aren't really storybooks, but they are fun, bite-size little bits of history, facts, and inspiration. I personally was also really not a fan of the half page QR codes to read more in every chapter.. I wanted to read the book, not worry about looking up supplemental information, surely if it is important enough, it could be worked into the story. Make the chapters longer or have fewer people in each book.

I purchased these books as a Christmas present for my granddaughters. They are too young for them, but their parents read them to them. They are ages 4.5 (very bright) and 9. I believe it’s important to expose them to important women. These books are educational, empowering and encouraging for you girls.

Thank you #NetGalley, #RebelGirls and #RebelGirlsLittleLibrary100TalesofDreamersandDoers for the arc for my honest review.

This is a very compact book. If I were a mom, this book is a must have. Rebel Girls Little Library consist of ten inspirational books about women in various field. There are ten inspirational stories within each book. The writing is easy to, and the layout is colourful. It covers almost everyone from many backgrounds. Highly recommended 👌

Thank you Rebel Girls and Netgalley for the arcs in exchange for honest review ✨

I haven't been on #NetGalley in a while, and when I went, I stumbled upon the The Rebel Girls Little Library.

["Featuring 10 empowering hardcover easy readers, this treasury shares 100 tales about extraordinary women and girls from all around the world.

To create the Little Library, Rebel Girls has chosen 100 stories from our first twelve story collections and retold them as enchanting stories for a younger audience."]

This was a nice, relaxing, but highly informative (and inspirational) read. I heard about a lot of these women and their achievements, but it was nice to get a refresher as well as learn about all of the other highly accomplished rebel ladies.

I needed inspiration in my life right now. It was both inspiring and just...disheartening. I'm on the brink of change, and while I don't want to rush time, I want to get on with my future. I want to start the change now and feel something.

I would recommend this book to anyone, of any age, at any stage in their lives.

#WomenWhoDance #WomenWhoMakeMusic #WomenWhoPlaySports #WomenWhoMakeMovies #WomenWhoLoveScience #WomenWhoExplore #WomenWhoLoveAnimalsv#WomenWhoInvent #WomenWhoHelpOthers #WomenWhoCreateArt #rebelgirls #rebelgirlslittlelibrary #littlelibrary #rebelgirlsseries #childrensbooks #books #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

Rebel Girls Little Library is the ultimate empowering gift for kids aged 4 to 8, featuring 10 hardcover easy readers sharing 100 tales about extraordinary women and girls from around the world. This collection is a beautiful celebration of women's power and achievements, opening up conversations about how women have shaped the world across various fields.

The set includes stories about dancers, musicians, athletes, filmmakers, scientists, explorers, animal lovers, inventors, and more. The diversity of women profiled is impressive, showcasing a range of backgrounds and accomplishments.

Each profile features an illustrated portrait and a child-friendly story about the woman's life and work, making it an inspirational bedtime read. The illustrations are done by different female artists, adding a unique touch to each story.

My daughters ages 5-12 enjoyed reading this with me and on their own. These books are a perfect addition to a young girls' library.

This was a great format to experience Rebel Girls. I love looking through these books with my kids (age 3 and 7). The topics are interesting, engaging and a great way to initiate conversation.
Thank you Rebel Girls for the copy through NetGalley!

The Rebel Girls Little Library is the ultimate empowering gift for kids aged 4 to 8 years old. Within its 10 hardcover easy readers, this treasury shares 100 tales about extraordinary women and girls from all around the world . Rebel Girls has carefully selected stories from their first twelve story collections and retold them as enchanting narratives for a younger audience.

Each book in the set covers popular topics, celebrating remarkable women who have made an impact in various fields. Titles include varieties like
10 Women Who Dance, Make Music, Play Sports, Make Movies, Love Science, Explore, Love Animals, Invent, Help Others, and Create Art.

Inspiring stories feature women like Judith Jamison, Simone Biles, Marie Curie, Grace O’Malley, Jane Goodall, and Frida Kahlo. From dancers to scientists, athletes to artists, this collection showcases the diverse achievements of the women who have shaped our world.

The Little Library educates, but most importantly, sparks curiosity and resilience in readers of all ages. The beautifully illustrated hardcovers make it a perfect gift, encouraging the receiver to dream big and believe in their own potential.

Thank you to NetGalley and Rebel Girls for a temporary e-ARC in exchange for my honest review.

These little books are great for homeschooling!! I especially like the Women who Explore and Women who Invent books. They had such great info and were the perfect length that my kids didn't get overwhelmed. If you want to add a few stories of strong women to your homeschool or storytime in general I highly suggest this book. I will be getting more for sure. My daughter like the books Women who Love Animals and Women who Dance the most.

Thank you to the author and NetGalley for the ARCs of these books

My girls and I were delighted to receive an ARC of Rebel Girls Little library. We are huge fans of the Rebel Girls books and these did not disappoint. My 7 year old loves art so greatly enjoyed the 10 women who create art book . Personally I loved the 10 women who helped others and found that I learned lots through reading the stories too. I think we will need to buy the hardcopy. Highly recommended.

The Rebel Girls Little Library is a fantastic and engaging way to get young readers to learn information about key female figures of the world. This book set will teach your child biographies of important woman in our world.. They are easy enough to understand, but not simple enough to be boring.

We are a homeschooling family, so we use this to supplement our History studies. Prompting a child's curiosity authentically isn't always easily done. After reading these books my kids chose to independently learn about many of the figures in this book. It made my children curious to learn more which is one reason why I would recommend these books to anyone with younger children.

I would recommend this book set for children aged 4-10. I know it says Rebel Girls in the title, but it is great for boys as well. They need to learn stories of strong women just as much as girls do.

La raccolta è composta da dieci libri più piccini, uno per categoria (artiste, musiciste, attiviste, scienziate, ecc), e ognuno contenente dieci biografie, scritte in maniera comprensibile a tutte le età.
Molto carino e, in effetti, molto attuale la presenza di qr codes che portano i lettori a scoprire altre informazioni online.

Grazie NetGalley per l'incredibile opportunità.

#RebelGirlsLittleLibrary #NetGalley

I read this in 2023 and enjoyed it.

Congratulations to the author and thanks to the publisher for the copy!

The ultimate empowering gift for kids 4 to 8 years old!

The set includes hugely popular topics from dancers and animals to scientists and athletes in:
- 10 Women Who Dance
- 10 Women Who Love Animals
- 10 Women Who Invent
- 10 Women Who Help Others
- 10 Women Who Create Art

This was a beautiful book to show the power of woman to share with my daughter. It opened the conversation and knowledge about how woman have shaped the world through the multiple different genres mentioned in the blurb above. The Rebel Girls Little Library will be purchased in our household and re read.

Rebel Girls Little Library is a remarkable collection of well-known and important women in each category. Each book delivers engaging short biographies that seamlessly tie into subjects like science, film, and sport.

Despite its size, each mini-biography transports young readers into the lives of trailblazing women, making history come alive through vibrant illustrations and relatable narratives. There is a rich diversity within the compilation, spanning scientists, artists, activists, and athletes from a range of countries and backgrounds. This enriches the reading experience, offering a well-rounded perspective.

I bought this for my library and they have been so popular! A fantastic array of stories about wonderful, historic women. If you're looking for ways to bulk up and diversify your non-fiction section, get this.

Great short biographies about figures of interest. I think these are perfect for teaching older kids and young teens English as a foreign language and they tie in with other curriculum subjects like science, geography and other topics like the environment.

Thanks so much to NetGalley and the publishers for letting me read an advance copy of this book in exchange for my review.

If you have children who want to learn more about amazing girls in our history, this is a must. The Rebel Girls series has always been a favorite in my house. Thanks to NetGalley, I was able to get an ARC of this, and my daughter is in love. Absolutely worth it, we will be getting the physical copy. This is so important, to be able to see such amazing representation. We will continue to support this series! Thank you!!

"Rebel Girls Little Library: 100 Tales of Dreamers and Doers" is a delightful collection that packs a powerful punch in a pint-sized package. With each mini-biography, young readers are transported into the extraordinary lives of trailblazing women who defied expectations and changed the world.

The storytelling is engaging, making history come alive for little ones with vibrant illustrations and relatable narratives. From scientists and artists to activists and athletes, this diverse compilation showcases the kaleidoscope of female achievement. The bite-sized tales are perfect for bedtime stories or quick inspiration on the go.

What sets this collection apart is its celebration of resilience, courage, and the boundless possibilities that come with dreaming big. It's not just a book; it's a treasure trove of role models for the next generation. Parents and educators will appreciate the inclusivity and the positive messages that empower young minds. The Rebel Girls Little Library is a must-have for every little dreamer's bookshelf, fostering curiosity and instilling the belief that anyone can be a dreamer and a doer.

Rebel Girls Little Library – 100 Tales of Dreamers and Doers

👩‍⚕️This is a fantastic collection of stories about amazing women all around the world.

👩‍🔬There are ten books in this set and each book covers a different topic. The topics are:

- 10 Women Who Dance
- 10 Women Who Love Animals
- 10 Women Who Invent
- 10 Women Who Help Others
- 10 Women Who Create Art

👩‍🏫 Each woman has 4 pages in these books. The first page includes an illustrated image of the woman along with her birth/death date, where she is/was from and what she does/did. The next three pages includes a short bio of the woman and her accomplishments.

👩‍🎨You’ll recognize some of these women – Florence Nightingale, Harriet Tubman, Frida Kahlo, Ada Lovelace, Marie Curie, Zendaya, Taylor Swift – but many of them you probably won’t know about already. I wasn’t familiar with many of these women, so I learned something by reading these wonderful books.

👩‍🚀I recommend this for all middle grade readers – girls and boys. This would be a fantastic classroom resource, too.

Thank you @netgalley and Rebel Girls for an eArc of these books, which I have read and reviewed honestly and voluntarily.

Many thanks to the publisher and NetGalley in exchange for this honest review. Rebel Girls Little Library contains 100 stories of dancers, musicians, athletes, artists, humanitarians, and more who changed the course of history. The series is well-illustrated, and my daughter and I enjoyed reading these inspiring stories together.