Cover Image: It Bears Repeating

It Bears Repeating

This was a unique and fun book that teaches little ones about counting and all about polar bears. The simple and easy to understand text was perfect for my little ones. They loved counting the bears on each page and seeing what new things the bears will do like being strong and proud and dancing. Learning a new language at the same time was even more fun and made the book even more engaging. This is perfect for at home and in an early childhood classroom.

I love polar bears. They are fascinating. This is an informative simple book about them. It was a little too basic and plain to keep my attention though

Tanya Tagaq knows how to do it all; she's an author, singer-songwriter, throat singer, poet, activist, and visual artist, and now children's fiction is added to her resume. In collaboration with another Inuit artist Cee Pootoogook, she writes sweet open verse about Nanuit (polar bears) and teaches young learners to count to ten in Inuktitut. Cee illustrates dozens of hunting and playing polar bears in his traditional art style. It's very sweet and simple, and an excellent book to get your little ones counting in English and Inuktitut.