This is very 'if Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum was a psychic". I really enjoyed the story but the characters - main and supporting - are what really make this book. I had not yet read the first two books in this series. I think you technically can read as a standalone but would likely enjoy more of the backstory and character nuances by having read the previous stories.
I did immediately purchase the first two and can't wait to read them.
Thank you to NetGalley and the publisher for this ARC in exchange for my honest review.

Thank you to NetGalley and Lucy Score for an ebook in exchange for an honest review!

Rating: 3.75/5 Stars

What a fun next installment to this series! I really am having a great time enjoying the cute and cozy vibes here. A light, fun read.

I very much enjoyed this book. The hilarity is constant, every girl needs a Nick Santiago in her life, these elderly roommates are so funny throughout the story. Lucy Score is a very talented wordsmith with a great sense of humor. I have loved everything I have read that she has written. This is 5 stars

Riley and Nick are great together and the surrounding characters in the story are nuts in a good way. This book is full of laughter you didn’t know what you were gonna get as the story progressed. Nick is focused on the disappearing while missing what’s in front of him. If you looking to laugh and meet some characters then this book is for you.

- this is the third book in the Riley Thorn series by Lucy Score
- this was my first book by the author and I am amazed by her writing style
- i did not like the story / plot much here but I am sure to pick up her other books sometime soon
- the new cover for this book is just stunning and so much better than the previous ones
- this one is such a perfect summer, beach read romance
- it is a mix of mystery thriller book along with the romance element to it

I didn’t love this book. It wasn’t bad. It was well-written like Lucy Score does. It just wasn’t my favorite. It was cute, funny, witty…just not for me.

This book was amazing and I devoured this book in just a few sittings! I loved the character development and how the story progressed.

Riley Thorn's adventures continue when her boyfriend becomes obsessed with locating a missing person from his past. Riley's psychic powers have gone haywire while she's trying to balance her relationship with a distracted Nick, fixing a crumbling mansion, her unpredictable family and friends, and her own abduction by a stranger. It's too much for even Riley to handle on her own.

This book seemed the most silly of the three, but I still quite enjoyed it. The Riley Thorn series is the perfect blend of romance, mystery, and comedy. I can't wait to see what Riley is up to next!

Thank you to NetGalley and Bloom Books for the ARC of The Blast from the Past.

Lucy Score does it again! I've read all the Riley Thorn books in this series and The Blast from the Past is the funniest! Riley & her boyfriend Nick are hilarious as they solve yet another mystery with her kooky old folks next door. This book has a tiny bit of spice and tons of funny cringe scenes. I can't wait for the next in this series! I'm holding out hope for a fling with Kellen & Jasmine. Please please please.

It took me a while to finish Blast From The Past as I wasn’t aware that it was the third book in the Riley Thorne series. I will admit, I was confused and adrift when I started and feel that reading the first two books is necessary for understanding and appreciating this book in all it hilarious and entertaining glory. So I back tracked and read the first two books, and I am so glad, as this has been a series I have enjoyed immensely.

The series follows Riley Thorn, a reluctant psychic in a family full of similar ‘gifts’ emerging from a divorce and thrown into the path of Nick Santiago, a private investigator whom she enters into a relationship with. First and foremost, these books are great, full of witty banter and hilarious exchanges. They have the tell-tale Lucy Score touch of a dog that is borderline human and enough personality to carry its own novel. Blast from the Past shook up the traditional formula set forth in the first two novels and I found it refreshing, whilst still having the same wit and banter of the first two books.

As a character, Riley is incredibly relatable in her insecurities, in her job, appearance and relationships. She Is such a well rounded character in that regard and it was nice to se a continued journey of self love and acceptance in this book. I thought that this journey was further propelled by her loss of access to Cotton Candy Land (I don’t want to spoil to much so if you know, you know). Additionally, Nick’s point of view is incredibly entertaining to read from, for someone whose career as a private investigator revolves around him being observant, he is quite dense when it comes to understanding the emotions of those around him. Also, props to him, 10/10 for calling out his mothers bad attitude to Riley.

I can’t wait to continue Riley and Nick (and Burts!) adventures in the psychic PI realm. Thank you to Netgalley and Sourcebooks Bloom Books for giving me the opportunity to read this book in exchange for an honest review, these thoughts are all my own.

I love Riley and her quirky band on elderly neighbors. This whole series gives feel good vibes even though it’s totally out there. There is so much humor and silliness that this book just makes you forget everything in the real world and just get lost in it. Anything Lucy writes I’m going to read and this is just another to add to the reasons I love her.

This was the funniest so far. I cannot get enough of these books! This one had me giggling and cackling, I was sucked in easily and did not set my iPad down until It was done.

I have read several of Lucy Scores series and loved them. However, sadly I’ll have to say this was not one of them. I just could not get I to it.

Thank you Netgalley and publishers for this ARC for an honest review.

As a fan of Lucy’s books, I went into this super excited. It had the same funny banter, with a splash of mystery and intrigue. This is probably not my favourite of her series’, but I did enjoy it. I definitely will pick up more Lucy Score books!

This is the third instalment of this series and it continues to bring the laughs, thrills and romance. I enjoyed that you get to keep up with all the gang ( with a couple new additions). I enjoyed that we finally get more info on a case that is near and dear to a couple of the characters and answers about how the characters ended up where they are. I also really liked the zany antics of the side characters with their silly investigations ( the poop bandit) and their crazy parties.

A little over the top for me and found it a bit confusing to try to review, because I didn't realize it was a re-release with a slightly different name in a series. Will read more from Lucy Score, but this one wasn't for me.

This installment was filled to the brim with laugh-out-loud mayhem!
Riley and Nick have moved into a fixer-upper but can’t seem to escape their geriatric former roommates/new neighbors who show up routinely. While Nick is focused on solving a missing person’s case, the rest of the team grudgingly works on some side jobs. Things get interesting when Riley suspects she’s being followed. Filled with all the psychic mishaps and hilarious characters we have come to expect from Lucy Score, this book is a must read. I can’t wait to read book four!

Yay another Lucy Score book! I’m such a big fan of her writing that I was so excited to read this one. It was such a fun read and different from her other work. I loved the mix of mystery and romance and I highly recommend this book to every Lucy Score fan (and others) who wants to have a fun time reading a quick read
(It’s the third book in the Riley Thorn series so make sure to read the first two books first to have a great experience)
Thank you Netgalley and Sourcebooks Bloom Books for this arc

I love that Lucy Score is venturing into new territory with some mystery and magical realism. You have to take this series for what it is- a ridiculous laugh out loud mystery about a psychic with a complicated love life. It's a bit quirky and different

The Blast from the Past is a delightful blend of equal parts murder mystery and laugh-out-loud comedy, with some romance thrown in! This is the third book featuring Riley Thorn, a reluctant physic who is helping solve murders with her private eye boyfriend. I love this world that Lucy Score has created which is full of wacky characters that practically leap off the page and into your living room. This is a fun read and I would highly recommend reading these books in order so you can really enjoy the characters relationship progression. However, there is enough backstory that you could pick up this book easily. The writing is very clever and I cannot wait for the next installment!

Thank you to NetGalley and Sourcebooks Bloom Books for this ARC in exchange for my honest opinion.