Thank you Chronicle Books and NetGalley for the advanced electronic review copy of this wonderful book. This drool-worthy volume is truly a chocoholic’s delight! There is a lot of information in the beginning of the book about different types of chocolate, cocoa, sugar, and other ingredients and tools necessary to create chocolate masterpieces that follow. The rest of the book is broken down by types of treats (cookies, cakes, bars, etc) and each is accompanied my a mouthwatering photo. This book is a must have for any chocolate lover!

Just the title and the cover photo makes me salivate. I am a huge chocolate lover who tends to buy it in candy bar form or from a bakery. I am not an experienced baker by any means but this book has really helped me learn how to make delectable chocolate treats! In the first part of the book, the author gives great explanations about the types of chocolate (I learned a lot) as well as what to stock in your pantry, equipment, tools and there is a blurb explaining all the ingredients. Throughout are great recipes and photos. I did not realized King Arthur made a Malted Milk powder so I bought it and made the Salty Malty blondies - if you crave malted milk shakes like I do, this is the recipe for you! She also shares unique techniques on how create a shiny top on brownies (the key is how to dissolve the sugar). There are easy snack cakes, cookies and the recipe I want to try next is the Orange and Olive Oil Chocolate Cake! The explanations are so thorough it helped me through the baking process and gave me confidence. Recommended for all the chocolate lovers out there (would be a great gift too!)

Thank you to Netgalley and Chronicle Books for an ARC and I voluntarily left this review.

I liked the introduction to this book and the recipes all had pictures (a must for any cookbook). The recipes look delicious and I cannot wait to try a few in the next few weeks. The instructions were all clear and easy to read. I will definitely be purchasing this when it comes out.

Thank you to NetGalley and the publisher for an Advanced Reader’s Copy in exchange for an honest review.

This book is the perfect love letter to chocolate.

As someone who loves chocolate, loves baking, and lovessss food styling and food photography, THIS BOOK was such a joy to read and experience.

The recipes are easy to follow, the photos are absolutely STUNNING and you can really tell how much the author loves chocolate through this book.

Recipes are renditions of classic all-time faves with some cool new combinations that'll blow you away.

This book is definitely one worth picking up, it'll be such a joy to flip through.

Thank you to Chronicle Books, Michele Song and NetGalley for giving me an Advanced Reader Copy of this wonderful cookbook.

I love chocolate, and I can't wait to try these delicious-looking recipes in this book! The pictures are gorgeous, and my family will be glad to taste-test these chocolate recipes!

I appreciate the publisher and NetGalley for allowing me to read this book in exchange for an honest review.

What a wonderful cookbook! I mean, who doesn't want more chocolate in their life. I loved the different combination of flavors that I never would have thought to try with chocolate! The pictures are nice and the instructions seem clear. There were definitely a few challenging recipes that I feel motivated to try after reading this cookbook.

Chocolate is my love language, and this cookbook may have well been made for me. Full of lusciously sinful recipes that will make you salivate just looking at the images, this cookbook guides you through the steps needed to turn out delectable creations. With well thought out processes and clear instructions you'll be whipping up chocolate masterpieces sure to impress anyone.

Beautifully photographed book of enticing recipes for the chocolate lover.

Not an entry level book for a home chocolate lover, but with the basics under your belt, these recipes are certainly going to up your chocolate baking and candy making game.

Novel ingredients and interesting techniques create delicious treats, worry for gift giving, and or treats for your own home.

Each recipe has it's own page, meticulously laid out with concise measurements and detailed instructions. Many recipes come with instructions for variations. Equipment is detailed, as well as chocolate and sources are given.

This book would make a lovely gift for any chocolate lover.

This is a beautifully put together guide through so many variations of chocolate treats. I love that this focuses on several types of chocolate in its many forms.

I appreciate the breakdown in the beginning of how to work chocolate in different ways. The techniques are clearly written and gave me insight into ways of working with chocolate that I haven't thought about doing before.

The photos in this book are beautiful, and I liked the variety of textures across the recipes. Some of the recipes visually look similar, but many of the recipes include ingredients which the reader can clearly see how they affect the end result of the treat.

As I am a true chocolate lover, this book appealed to me for its desserts and its breakfast goodies alike. I found several recipes which I will attempt in the near future — especially the brownies. I look forward to filling my summer with chocolate thanks to this decadent cookbook!

I’ve never met a desert I didn’t love, yet I’m always secretly wishing all deserts are chocolate. This cookbook does not disappoint! There is a huge selection of cookies, bars, snack cakes, desserts — all featuring chocolate. White, milk, and my personal favourite, dark. There are some interesting flavor combinations like miso peanut butter blondies and cookies with tahini. Everything looks delicious!

This cook book is AMAZING! I am a huge chocolate lover and I can not wait to try out all these new and delicious sounding recipes!

Thank you NetGalley, Chronicle Books, and Michele Song for this e-ARC Chocolate Lover. As a chocolate lover, the title appealed to me. After reading it, I know I will soon have it! It is well organized with beautiful photographs. There are 60 recipes for every kind of chocolate in every form that range from easy to difficult so everyone will be happy. And, it is informative on how to work with chocolate for delicious results.

This book!!! Wow!! So many stunning pictures to look at and delicious treats to make. I am a chocolate lover and am excited to try these recipes. There are tons that are new to me and I love that this book is not filled with the same old tired recipes.

This book was so cool! I, like a lot of other people, love chocolate and incorporating it into different recipes. The decadent recipes included in the author, Michele Song's, book sound so delicious and I definitely plan on making many of these recipes in the future. I also love the pictures that are included with this cookbook as they really bring the recipes to life. There are also really creative recipes included in the book such as Peanut Pretzel Toffee Bark, Cocoa Tahini Marble Cookies, and Chewy Mochi Brownies, all of which sound exquisite and delicious. I think a lot of people will enjoy this book and the recipes featured in it.

Thank you to NetGalley for an ARC of this book!

As soon as I finished flipping through the eARC of "Chocolate Love," I clicked over to Amazon to pre-order a hardcopy because I NEED this in my cookbook library. Michele Song has created an ode to Chocolate and I am here for it. I loved how she got a little science-y and nerdy about chocolate and baking to get us started, and I liked all of her recommendations and suggestions for tools, ingredients, and pantry. When doing a cookbook where the featured ingredient is brown, you run the risk of the photography looking pretty monotone. Not the case here! This was beautifully shot, working the full palate of browns and capturing so much beautiful texture and details. The recipes themselves are well organized and appear to be written in a way that should be easy to follow. Can't wait to try the Pumpkin Chocolate Babka, Peanut Butter Chocolate Buns, and the Chocolate Old Fashioned Doughnuts. Oh, and all the cookies look amazing, too!

Thanks to NetGalley and Chronicle Books for the eARC, in exchange for this honest review.

Thank you so much netgalley. My 17 year old son loves cooking with me and we had so much fun with this book! We made the chocolate chip cookies and I must say they were the best cookies we have ever made. So excited to try the rest of the recipes!

Beautiful cookbook! The recipes are decadent, approachable, and unique. I love the creativity and hints of Eastern inspiration that are in some of the recipes - i.e., chewy mochi brownies, matcha, and Japanese milk bread. I can’t wait to try the banana chocolate chip scones. Definitely pre-ordering this book as it will be a staple go-to in my kitchen. Grateful to #NetGalley for the ARC.

Chocolate Lover by Michele Song is a divine cookbook that would make any chocolate lover happy to own. The cookbook would make an excellent for cooks who love chocolate. That being written who doesn't like chocolate? The author writes about chocolate and the varieties of chocolate, with tips on how to work with chocolate, and tools and equipment used in chocolate cookery.

Her cookbook has the following chapters:

Sweet Treats
Pies and Tarts
Morning Treats
Fried and Chilled
Bakery Favorites

I'll be asking my beloved to buy me this cookbook for Christmas I can't wait to try the Chocolate Chip Streusel Coffee Cake recipe as it looked like a delish breakfast treat. The White Chocolate Chip Confetti Cake looks beautiful and tasty and I can't wait to try the Triple Chocolate Cookies recipe too.

Review written after downloading a temporary book galley from NetGalley.

First off, as a chocoholic this book appealed to me from the outset. Once I began delving deeper in the book, I noticed that this book is phenomenal for those with a sweet tooth. I love the tips and tricks in the beginning, and even as an avid baker, I learned several new techniques. I loved how even though each review contained some type of chocolate, they were very diverse with the other ingredients such as the use of fruit. The photos are beautiful and really entice the reader to want to make the recipes. I like how some recipes include variations to change up the recipe, if desired. Overall, I think this is a great idea for a cookbook. It is well executed with delicious recipes and clear instructions. I would definitely recommend to anyone with a sweet tooth.