Cover Image: Everything, Everything

Everything, Everything

Great, if slightly predictable, story about love, freedom, and finding the real you. Thankfully steered clear of a 'Lifetime Movie of the Week' resolution. Better than the film adaptation. Suitable for 11+
I liked this book, it was an interesting concept, and a different take on first love and taking changes. I usually am a sucker for the girl/boy next door and this didn’t disappoint. I especially loved the chat messages embedded into the book. A sweet read, and I didn’t mind the ending at all!
Completely ridiculous and predictable but charming and sweet love story.
Would have liked more follow up with the mother character but overall an average teen contemporary novel.
I think Nicola did a fantastic job portraing what it would be like to go Outside for the first time ever: feeling the wind, breathing some cold air and get your feet in wet sand for the first time ever.

The story is told in very short chapters, but that works perfectly with the plot and the main character. Some of the chapters really stuck with me, and one of those was “Five Senses”. Oh, so beautiful.

A nice young adult read. The twist was very predictable, at least to me, but still an enjoyable ending.
An excellent book about an overprotective parent and her hold on her child. I really enjoyed reading this one. The concept was unique and very different to most YA novels. Definitely recommend!
this book started out great! interesting protagonist, summary etc
but eventually, i got so sick of Madeline!. Her voice is incredibly self-obsessed and a little too childish especially as the book progresses. I understand that she has every right to complain but I felt she philosophizes way too much so much that I found myself skipping entire paragraphs. And there were several plotlines that I wasn't a fan of. In the end, I personally didn't enjoy it much.
I really liked Everything, Everything, it was quick and addictive, the writing easy to get into and the romance cute. I just would've liked more discussion on her mother's MH.
I am not going to be reviewing this book, but thank you for the approval.
I found the main character to be slightly too immature for my liking, however, I do think that this will make an amazing film, and I can't wait for it to be released.

When I read this book, the dynamics between Olly and Maddy are just so amazing and I felt like Nicola Yoon's writing style was so simple which made it really easy to continue reading. I am so happy that I was able to receive this to review, it is such a diverse and impressive book, it shows us that we need to start living and to stop being afraid of the unknown.
This book was overall enjoyable, the first half was better than the second. Amazing writing, realistic characters, however, the last half of this book just went by too fast, developed instalove, was unrealistic, and predictable.
The story was very unique, like nothing I've ever read before. I enjoyed the read and liked the fact that it included things like illustrations and instant messages between Madeline and Olly as it gave the reader a better inside into their friendship. Definitely didn't see the plot twist coming so props to Nicola for writing an engaging story with a surprise for the readers near the end!
OMG I adored this book. It was so sweet and lovely and just fab, and Holy crap I did not see that twist coming. It is just such a moving and beautiful book The drawings make this book even more charming they are a lovely touch and I totally loved Maddy she's such a wonderful strong minded character. It's really rare to find a book that leaves you totally stunned and just totally satisfied with the outcome. After finishing this I just sat back and thought wow, amazing.

I can't stress how much I loved Maddy and Olly their story totally captivated me and I swept though this book with ease. It was just such a moving book and definitely one that will stay with me.

I received a book from the publishers via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.