Cover Image: 10 Ultimate Truths Girls Should Know

10 Ultimate Truths Girls Should Know

A great book for teenage girls. As a youth leader this gave me many great topics and conversation starters to talk to my girls about. Definitely recommend this for teenagers and parents of teenagers.
This book is must read for all young women (teens/tweens) and for their parents, or even anyone who is involved in the shaping the lives of people in this age group.  It covers important information that will help people of this age into well rounded individuals. It has good practical and spiritual advice, including dealing with bullies and how to have confidence in yourself. The author understands the struggles young women may have and provides tips on these struggles. Readers may not agree with all advice, but they can take things with a grain of salt if this is the case. This book also provides opportunities for reflection and growth, in both personal, physical and spiritual matters.
This book had useful tips and information for teenage girls on how to deal with many of the dilemmas they will face as teenagers in today's society but it leaned a little too much on religion for me. I prefer books that preach without bringing religion of any kind in.
*thank you to NetGalley and Thomas Nelson: CHILDREN'S for a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review*

4 stars.
This is such a wonderful book! I only wish I had this as a pre-teen. Im sure it would have helped. I do believe that this is a book every girl should know about. Each chapter starts with a great and important quote. Then we get a story were there is an example of what the quote really means and is a great waynto get girls to understand it a bit better. It is also a beautifully designed book. The cover, the little inside designs, the font, all this makes it look so appealing. Very big well done to the author for such a  remarkable book.
I thought it is a fiction book because it is opened by a story about Abbie. But then, as I drew the conclusion, it is a nonfiction. It's like a guide to girls in the adolescent stage. The 10 things are informative and applicable. Much love for this book!
I wish this book had been around when I was a teen. The advice is spot on.
This is a wonderful book that I will hold onto for a very long time. When my daughter is of the right age, I'm going to want to share this with her. This is a very poignant and necessary book for all young ladies.  I may even want to share this with some of my friends who have daughters of their own. Big kudos to the author for putting together such an important book.
I wish I had this book to read during my high school years! All ten truths are so relevant to young girls and would no doubt help guide through the tricky teen years. It was a little more religious-based than I was expecting but nonetheless a wonderful resource for all girls. I particularly loved the discussion questions at the end of each chapter.

Thanks kindly to Netgalley, Thomas Nelson and Kari Kampakis for the opportunity to read and review this book.