Cover Image: Fall 2015 Debut Fiction Sampler

Fall 2015 Debut Fiction Sampler

I always appreciate the opportunity to read excerpts as it's the perfect opportunity for readers to find new books to buy that will be perfect for them. Among those samplers of debut novels I found a few amazing titles that I haven't had opportunity to read yet as I somehow missed their publication.

Thank you to NetGalley and publisher for opportunity to read samplers of those books.
I received a complimentary review copy of the Fall 2015 Debut Fiction Sampler from NetGalley.

This sampler includes extended previews of 9 novels. I really enjoyed being able to preview enough of the book to know whether I'd be interested enough to read the whole thing. Each excerpt starts with a page showing the book cover, and the publication date is listed in the table of contents.
I love the opportunity to read excerpts from new books! I am always on the lookout for a good read and appreciate the opportunity to preview new authors or catch up with my favorites.
Another great sampler from Penguin. This one with 10 selections for a variety of preferences. Fantastic!
Thank you for this interesting and varied sampler. I love ear-marking books for review and these excerpts make it so much easier.
So happy to have an early look at these hot titles from the Fall 2015 Debut Fiction Sampler. Thanks to the publisher and NetGalley for the early reads of the following:

The Dressmaker's War: A Novel by Mary Chamberlain (Random House, January 2016)
The Courtesan: A Novel by Alexandra Curry (Dutton, September 2015)
The Survivors: A Cal Henderson Novel by Robert Palmer (Seventh Street Books, October 2015)
The Improbability of Love: A Novel by Hannah Rothschild (Knopf, November 2015)
Unspeakable Things: A Novel by Kathleen Spivack (Knopf, January 2016)
Another Woman's Daughter by Fiona Sussman (Berkley, October 2015)
The Visitors by Simon Sylvester (Melville House, December 2015)
The Longest Night: A Novel by Andria Williams (Random House, January 2015)
The Gates of Evangeline by Hester Young (Putnam, September 2015)
Samplers are so helpful to prioritize what new books to read next. This way I can spend time with books I already know I can really dive into!
Great to read the start of many of the different books. I look forward to reading the full versions.
It is always nice to get an idea of what is coming up but very hard to write a review on a bunch of samples!
Honestly these samplers shouldn't count against you percentage on netgalley!
I do enjoy getting the chance to check out upcoming new releases!
This is an excellent tool for discovering new emerging authors on Autumn 2015. I urge all bookworms to download and read this as it is such a great resource.
This is such an amazing resource, I love samplers they help me find books that I wouldn't typically find on my own.
Great sampler of excerpts. I found some awesome ones to have on my radar now. Looking forward to finishing these beauties.
Amazing sampler, added the books to my TBR can't wait to get my hands on them!
Loved this one too! It's one of the best samplers out there along wiyh buzz books.keep the good work up
Always useful to have these samplers of books due to be published
I definitely enjoyed the excerpts in this sampler. I look forward to finding the featured titles in my local bookstores!
I really enjoyed the excerpts in this sampler. I look forward to finding some of the featured titles in my local bookstore(s).