Buzz Books 2016: Spring/Summer

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: 16 May 2017

The Buzz Books publication is always a great way to add titles to my "to-read" pile & get inspired to read more new releases. I am always more focused on the YA titles and every year I try to read more adult & non-fiction works. I usually end up picking up new YA releases. The Buzz Books collection always helps me with finding some adult titles to read and get inspired to do so.
An excellent way of finding new books for the college ... especially the staff
Well, after I downloaded a couple of these sampler-fiction books, I realized quickly that I don't like to read little samples of books!  Whoops!
A preview sampler of upcoming reads, so not a lot to review here!
It is always nice to get an idea of what is coming up but very hard to write a review on a bunch of samples!
Honestly these samplers shouldn't count against you percentage on netgalley!
This is a great way to see what is coming soon.  I love getting this book every season
I don't know if I was in a weird mood while reading these samples or what, but I didn't care for most of them. Usually I love these samplers, but this season just didn't do it for me. The only book in this that I would even consider continuing is My Best Friend's Excorsism. I did find the sample of that intriguing, even though it had a slow start.
The Buzz Books are great for seeing what's coming up! I hope there will be one for 2018.
A great sampler of titles from NetGalley, as always!
This is a compilation of buzz for upcoming books, not really able to review.
There are so many great books soon-to-be-published that I'd better start fundraising now.
Great excerpts in this one! I am especially excited to read the Karma Brown and Kathleen Grissom ones when released!
Nice sampler of the books coming out in the season.
These Buzz Book collections are an absolutely brilliant way to help readers discover the must read titles for the coming year or season, and are a brilliant resource for reviewers.

Sometimes a book sounds amazing, but upon open the book, the reader discovers it isn't for them. This does, of course, happen in the opposite direction, too, and a reader might stumble upon their next favourite read thanks to these collections.

I don't think I will ever not love the Buzz Books collections!
Great overview - very useful in planning summer reading for my teen-aged daughters.
It is always a pleasure to be able to read these excerpts and get a glimpse into the following season's releases. I love that you get more than a paragraph to get a feel of the book, and that information and links are given at the end of the excerpts. I love the quality and quantity of books given; as well as the variety of subjects covered in the Buzz Books releases.
No review, but thanks again for giving us the opportunity to read excerpts and preview books.
Always love seeing these new titles! My TBR wishlist always grows a lot more after I read the excerpts.
I am always pleased to see what is new in the world of books.  It's great to be able to spot new titles for patrons before they're actually "a thing."  Easier to manage holds as well.