Cover Image: Buzz Books 2016: Young Adult Fall/Winter

Buzz Books 2016: Young Adult Fall/Winter

Neat synopsis and sneak peak of upcoming books. I found many titles that I want to read now. Hopefully this will shed a broader light on young adult novels.
I always enjoy reading these.  They give a lot of recommendations that I use for Reader's Advisory.  I would like to see a separate Young Adult Buzz Books published again!
I forgot to review this, but I did take a glance through this. It has a lot of books I ended up like in 2016.
Hard to review a buzz book but it does what it says on the tin. It you want samples of new books in the YA category, this is the place to go.
Very informative read of the novels that came out in 2016. This serves as a go to guide of what to read so you don't miss out.
The seasonal Buzz Books are always incredibly helpful to me as a reader. It's a great overview of upcoming titles, and I always appreciate the blend of familiar names and debut authors. The excerpts are also a nice size, and allow you to get a good taste of the author's writing, hooking you just enough to leave you wanting more.
An exciting and valuable look at the books publishers were excited about in 2016. I always enjoy seeing these offered and find them useful in finding out which books will be pushed by publishers and will garner attention from readers.
This is a great sampler.  I appreciate the preview. Thank you to netgalley and the publisher for the advanced copy.
Wonderful! Great chance to try out some new stories and find new authors. These books full of excerpts are one of the best things about NetGalley!
Sorry, I didn't get to this one before it was majorly obsolete. Sounded like it would be a fun sampler. Life happens. Books get archived.
This was a great sampler. I loved the Lauren Oliver, Stephanie Garber, and Katharine McGee excerpts. It seems fall/winter time is always a great time for exciting books to be released.
After reading these samplers I can't wait to read a number of these titles. Will definitely be picking some of them up in the future! A great way to try a lot of different books very easily.
Always great to see what is coming up. Great preview of forthcoming titles that helps me in my role as a school librarian.
This was an absolutely awesome collection of Ya fiction. I truly enjoyed the stories in this collection and it left me wanting more YA story amazingness.
I really appreciated the peek at these, and followed up on three of them!  Thanks for putting this preview together!
I would like to thank netgalley and Publishers Lunch for a free copy of the book in exchange for an honest review.

I'm just not interested in short excerpts of books.
This had a good selection of very hyped upcoming releases. Theses little snapshots of the stories and what they are about is a great way to discover if these are going to be something to pick up.
I love reading the Buzz Books to see which books are coming out in the upcoming seasons. I like getting to read a section from the books soon to be published in the Fall/Winter and deciding whether or not I actually want to purchase them or not. In general I find the Buzz Books very useful.
Books that stood out to me were:
The Forgetting by Sharon Cameron
Girl in Pieces by Kathleen Glasgow
The Female of the Species by Mindy McGinnis.
I love these samplers and how great they are for readers looking for new authors and some good underrated books. I didn't find anything that I wanted to continue reading but I love the idea of these and will continue to request.