Cover Image: Vicarious (Preview Excerpt)

Vicarious (Preview Excerpt)

It has a strong start, grabs your attention from the beginning. The reader does not know what's going on as the protagonist herself is also confused, which makes you want to read more. It is written in first person singular and in present tense. I do not mind the first person, but I prefer books written in the past tense. Other than that the excerpt was good.
Sorry it's taken me so long to leave feedback for this excerpt. I did read it and enjoyed it. It gave me a great sneak peak into the book and what to expect from the series. After the preview, I tracked down a finished copy and it was a great read. Looking forward to the sequel.
Great to read the start of this book. I look forward to reading the full version.
Loved this preview! Going to start the full, finished copy soon! Thanks so much.
This preview was interesting but not engaging. I might have been encouraged to read more if I was reading as part of a project or a book club, but on its own, it wasn't enough to hook me into the story. However, it was well written and certainly not boring. It may just have been that the book itself was not my style.