Through Raging Waters

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: 26 Sep 2019

This book deserves 5 stars and more I thought.
Action packed from the very beginning and lots of wonderful characters.
Even though I didn't know there was another book to this one this was still a delightful read. This book too will have you on the edge of your seat waiting to see what happens next.
Natural disasters are a part of everyday life. It's what we decide to do afterwards. I like to think that we'd help each other out in difficult times like Paul Fitzgerald and Melissa Hampton do. But both are battling their own pasts.
I love the messages that are in this book.
One that particularly caught my eye was
God will never leave us not will He forsake us in our times of need.
Like another reader said "Life is a rollercoaster ride and we are only here for a little while. We just need to keep our Faith to survive and learn to appreciate what is put before us. It's not too hard to know that we sometimes forget ourselves and take things for granted until it is taken away from us. Whether by natural disaster or whatever the case is maybe it will teach us a few lessons about life.
Thank God for what you have. Praise Him to the fullest. And live for just today. Because tomorrow it could all be gone in a flash.
I recommend this book Blair has written in my opinion a challenging story about life's lessons.
My thanks to Netgalley. NO compensations were received and all opinions are my own.
Through Raging Waters is the second book in the Snowy Range Chronicles Series by  Renee Blare. Though I read this book for the book tour, I also read Ms. Blare’s first book, To Soar on Eagle’s Wings. Please scroll down to the end of this post for the review of this first book.

Melting snow caused by heavy rains is causing very dangerous flooding conditions in the small town of Timber Springs. While local pharmacist Paul Fitzgerald is there to rescue the people of Timber Springs, he is also battling with a trouble past that he needs to come to terms with. Meanwhile, Melissa Hampton discovers disturbing information about her past but must put her mind to rescuing their small town first. Will two troubled people be able to save themselves and their small town?

I enjoyed reading Through Raging Waters, and though it can be read as a stand alone, it will benefit you to read the first book too. Through Raging Waters has so many characters, I found it easier to keep up with them because I had read book one. A lot happens in this book, the people of Timber Springs face a number of tragedies. It is sure a fast pace, action packed story. I encourage you to check out this sweet romance, and don’t forget to look for book one in the series as well.
Very slow start...couldn't finish.  There was no "hook" to make me want to continue.  Characters were boring and flat.
Book did not download at first and when it finally did the chapters were all mixed up and in the wrong order. Would have liked to have read the book but cannot with the formatting as it is. Hope it will be available again.  Could not provide proper review and didn't add to my blog, therefore no link available to add here.