Member Review

Shannon T, Librarian

Last updated on 13 Sep 2016

I Recommend This Book

Strongly

There was something so engaging about the central mystery of Shattered that made for an incredibly memorable story, one I would highly recommend to both mystery and general fiction fans. Davisson did a fantastic job of crafting a dynamic main character whose identity is what pushed this story from a four star to close to a five for me. I did find the cover a little old-fashioned looking, and I'm not sure how well this book will stand out on the shelves because of it, but it is still very much worth the read.
Logan KcKenna's life has been completely upturned. In a short period of time she looses so much of what made her happy, and she has a lot of work to do restarting her own personal journey. But when a murder disrupts the new community she has begun to forge for herself, Logan dives right in, unveiling a new side of herself as she works with a well-crafted group of characters in order to uncover "whodunit."

And the best part is, I already have access to book two! I can't wait to see where this series goes next.