An Indecent Proposal

A sultry story of love and lust

Pub Date 01 Dec 2016 | Archive Date 07 Feb 2017

The sensual, disarming story of a love triangle and an indecent proposal...

With a failed relationship behind her, 25-year-old Sara decides she has nothing to lose and accepts a new job in Switzerland.

Feeling lost in her new surroundings she's befriended by her work colleagues Leo and Oscar. Blue-eyed, fair-haired Leo is gentle and sensitive. Oscar, his best friend, is the opposite: dark-haired, brown-eyed, and direct to the point of brusqueness; to her surprise she feels strongly attracted to them both.

They make her a proposition – a long, no strings attached weekend in Barcelona, going along with anything they suggest.

But what happens in Spain leads Sara to find it impossible to keep to their agreement...

The sensual, disarming story of a love triangle and an indecent proposal...

EDITION Ebook
PRICE £3.99 (GBP)

i love this book; its a sexy read. definitely a must read.

Not set

I was going grateful to receive a free copy of this book. What a great find. It has been a long time since a book has grabbed my attention, and wouldn't let me put it down. Julia Ross did a great job creating a unique and engaging storyline. Each of the characters were well developed, and it never felt like the plot was rushed, or"filler stories" were used. This has definitely been one of the better books I have read, and I would highly recommend to friends and family!

Not set

This is the first book that I have read by Julia Ross and i enjoyed it i loved the premise of this story and the writing style i also enjoyed the characters. I was hooked from the very beginning and couldn't put this book down. I also loved the pacing of this novel and i will read more of Julia's work in the future.

This is the first book I have read by this author and overall I did enjoy the storyline. An Indecent Proposal is all about a love triangle between Sara, Oscar and Leo. Sara is doing her doctorate and on her first day at two different times meets Oscar (broody hot alpa) and Leo (generous, caring, loving men) and is instantly attracted to them both. But what she doesn't realise is they are best friends. As the story progresses they offer for one weekend to work out who she really wants. At times I did find it confusing as to who was actually speaking, but I would certainly love to hear more from these characters (especially one in particular, but I can't say to much as it will give the ending away).

Great book. I really loved it. Terrific.I highly recommend it.

This book is a love story between Sara, Leo and Oscar. Following their own personal challenges in life. Sara struggles with with her feelings and who she actually loves. By accepting a proposal offered to her, it comes apparent she loves them both in her own way! A twist of fate also deals a card in this book leaving everyone questioning their choice. I would highly recommend this book I could not put it down!

Sara takes an internship to finish her thesis. Where she meets Leo and Oscar. Sara is coming off an engagement gone bad, and two guys that get her motor running. Before her internship is complete an indecent proposal is made. Once the terms are settled nothing is the same. Will they find happily ever after, you have to read to find out. Enjoy!!

a unique story. good plot and characters. not bad thanks!

I have never read anything from this author before and the synopsis really caught my attention. The book was a bit slow to start with (so persevere) but the storyline had me hooked from the start, not to mention hot under the collar in places. The main characters Oscar and Leo were a mixture of steamy, kind, alpha goodness and I was very pleased with the final outcome. Sara's character would have been a lot better if she wasn't always crying and I must admit that this started to really bug me after a while. The book also contained quite a few errors, with words missing in sentences or in the wrong order to no spaces between words. The use of "Queens English" in places also meant that it didn't flow as easily as it could have for readers. That said - it did become a very addictive book that I would recommend and I will also definitely read more books from this author in the future.

**I received an ARC from Netgalley for an honest review** I have not read anything from the author before, but I would bet everything that she also writes Historical Romance. This story has a feel of a historical, but in modern times. There are a lot of details and the story is definitely a slow build. It is evident that the author is not an American because the dialog and some terminology used doesn’t feel accurate of the age and time here in the states. The term “making love,” which is used throughout this story, is just not something a 25 year old girl would be saying in 2010 while talking about a threesome. It’s something that leads me to believe this author writes historicals. Honestly I almost gave of and called it a DNF at about chapter 3. It just wasn’t holding my interest, but then the flashback to the meat of the story happened and I became captivated on how the story line would play out. The story flow was pretty slow in the beginning, but by the last few chapters I couldn’t put it down until I knew the outcome. I would recommend this book to someone who likes both contemporary and historical romance with a bit of risqué behavior as this story is a good mix with the added details of sexual activities.

Decent read. Though at times it felt like the relationship between the lovers felt forced. I like how the supporting characters help shaped the story.

A well written, steam up your glasses style romance. The storyline is stellar, 100% recommend!

I really enjoyed this book, it took me in a different direction to where i thought it was heading! I assumed it would be a three way relationship in every aspect right til the end but it had a twist that delighted me. Loved and disliked the character of Oscar (depending on his attitude at the point in the story). More by the author please!!

Sara has had heartbreak and in the process of trying to leave this behind meets two men who totally captivate her but the reasons for the breakup and how this affects how she responds to these men is played out in this story. The book description allows you insight in to what may take place and you have to be aware of your own moral compass and decide whether this will be a book for you before reading. Sara is a complex character and at times is so frustrating by her indecisive nature and her emotional state that you do sympathise with Oscars approach to her. Is this because you are invested in the story,the writing being good or Sara is a character that gives you mixed feelings? All of the above. It is a book that challenges your thought processes,makes you reflect and makes you want to read on. I read this in a day. It is well written and easy to read. Sara at times for me was a bit too tearful and whingey. Oscar and Leo were well written. The end - I would have liked a bit more interaction before the conclusion but that is a personal perspective.