Explosive Memories

The Matthews Dude Ranch Series

Pub Date 19 Jun 2015 | Archive Date 25 Jan 2017

Jordan Reece blames her wild, adolescent ways for the heartaches she has endured and has tried to make it up to her parents’ memories every day since. Until, her past catches up to her in the form of a cowboy best forgotten. Being around Trent Matthews forces heated memories to surface, but she refuses to put her heart at risk again. The last time she allowed herself to be swayed by the smooth-talking, slow-swaggering cowboy, she arrived home to a pile of ashes.

Trent’s mundane existence moves at an idle pace, until a raven-haired beauty from his past returns and shakes things up. He wants to rekindle the flame ignited years ago and set free the wild, carefree girl she has buried under refined manners and nice clothes, but he has a hard time offering ‘until death do us part.’  The last time he proposed landed him in an operating room to remove two bullets from his chest. Will their pasts continue to tear them apart, or be their saving grace?

A Note From the Publisher

Hot western contemporary romance

Hot western contemporary romance

EDITION Ebook
ISBN 9781509201518

Links

A sexy Cowboy consumed by desire for the passionate woman he was crazy not to make his own; and a reluctant woman, just as determined to protect her heart from the scorching memories of a time long passed. Jordan and Trent have an undeniable chemistry, and are equally strong in their convictions, be they wrong or right. But can they move beyond the heartache and devastation of their youth, and forge an adult relationship based on forever and trust? I thoroughly enjoyed the author’s portrayal both the main characters, and the storyline had foundation and depth. I’m looking forward to more from Ms Casey and hope this is only the first of a series.

I enjoyed reading Explosive Memories. I found the interaction between the characters and the storyline really enjoyable and look forward to reading more by this author.

Not set

Talk about story to get lost in this is it. The reader will love turning the pages to find out what happens. The characters were great and you can relate to them.

Not set

A story that'll capture your attention from the first chapter. The characters are rich, the imagery captivating, and though story plot is not unusual, the author's portrayal of the circumstances is unique. I enjoyed the story immensely. This book was provided by the Publisher and Netgalley, I am voluntarily providing my honest review.

I received a free copy via Netgalley in exchange for a honest review. This is a really good holiday read with fascinating characters and a good story line.