Drinna

Pub Date 22 Apr 2017 | Archive Date Not set

Drinna awakes alone in the Sea of Grass, a vast, desolate savannah full of dangerous monsters and vicious people. Here, even the grass can be deadly.

She is without food or water, and only armed with a little knowledge of the terrain. Worse, she’s a Kunjel on the brink of adulthood, which means she must master the Rage. When controlled and directed, the strength the Rage provides her can be a powerful ally, but out here, without training, it could prove to be a dangerous enemy.

And someone is stalking her, forcing her further into danger, waiting to catch her. Drinna’s only hope of survival is to remember her knowledge, make use of every resource, and learn quickly whom she can trust, or else perish.

She is without food or water, and only...

ISBN 9781942391616
PRICE

I enjoyed the story and the protagonist. The created world appears interesting. I had a bit of difficulty following some of the plot details as I did not know if I picked up in the middle of Drinna's journey or story. Overall I liked this book and would continue to read following stories should they continue. I think this character has potential. I would have liked a little more information on the races and some of the abilities/civilizations of each to help follow easier.