Last Seen Alive

Pub Date 13 Jul 2017 | Archive Date 29 Mar 2018

'IF YOU LOVED CLARE MACKINTOSH . . . YOU WILL LOVE CLAIRE DOUGLAS' Woman & Home

'Thrillingly tense and twisty, a great read' B A Paris, bestselling author of Behind Closed Doors

She can run

Libby Hall needs to escape from everything for a while. which is why the house swap is a godsend. The chance for Libby and her husband Jamie to exchange their tiny Bath flat for a beautiful haven on the wild Cornish coast.

But she can't hide

But before they can begin to heal their fragile marriage, Libby makes some disturbing discoveries about the house. And soon the peace and isolation begin to feel threatening. How alone are they? Why does she feel watched?

Because someone knows her secret

What is Jamie hiding? Is Libby being paranoid? And why does the house bring back such terrible memories? Memories of the night she last saw her best friend alive . . . and what she did.

'Stunning. Packed with a killer twist' Closer

'It's impossible to guess the shocking ending' Saga

'I love stories when you're not quite sure who is telling the truth! Kept me guessing' Jane Corry, bestselling author of My Husband's Wife

'Fast-paced and chock-full of twists' Paula Daly bestselling author of The Mistake I Made

'Thrilling. I could hardly catch my breath between twists!' Jenny Blackhurst, bestselling author of The Foster Child

'IF YOU LOVED CLARE MACKINTOSH . . . YOU WILL LOVE CLAIRE DOUGLAS' Woman & Home