The Silent Girls

Detective Anna Gwynne Crime Series Book 1

Pub Date 19 Jan 2018 | Archive Date 07 Feb 2018

Talking about this book? Use #ComeOutToPlay #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

The Silent Girls: A gripping serial killer thriller (Detective Anna Gwynne Crime Series Book 1)

‘Ambulance and police. Something’s happened. I don’t know what. But my little girl.’ A sob choked off the sentence… ‘It’s my daughter.’

When a young girl disappears from the edge of the local forest, the Gloucestershire police are convinced she’s been taken by the same killer who stabbed to death beautiful, young Emily Risman eighteen years ago. They’re desperate to finally have the evidence to put him away. To save another girl before it’s too late.

Only Detective Anna Gwynne thinks he isn’t the real killer.

Anna can’t find proof and as time is running out, she realises she needs to get inside the killer’s twisted mind. And she knows just who to ask. Hector Shaw, in prison for killing the six men who caused his own daughter’s death.

Can Anna get what she needs from Hector before another life is lost, or could he lead her down a path that puts her own life in grave danger?

An absolutely page-turning thriller that will have you hooked. If you love Val McDermid, Angela Marsons and M.J. Arlidge, you won’t be able to put down The Silent Girls.

** THIS WAS PREVIOUSLY TITLED COME OUT TO PLAY **