The Navigator's Touch
The Seafarer's Kiss, Book II
by Julia Ember
Pub Date 01 Sep 2018
Talking about this book? Be sure to tag it using #TheNavigator'sTouch #NetGalley
After invaders destroyed her village, murdered her family, and took her prisoner, shield-maiden Ragna is hungry for revenge. A trained warrior, she is ready to fight for her home, but with only a mermaid and a crew of disloyal mercenaries to aid her, Ragna knows she needs new allies. Guided by the magical maps on her skin, battling storms and mutiny, Ragna sets sail across the Northern Sea.
She petitions the Jarl in Skjordal for aid, but despite Ragna’s rank and fighting ability, the Jarl sees only a young girl, too inexperienced to lead, unworthy of help. To prove herself to the Jarl and win her crew’s respect, Ragna undertakes a dangerous expedition. But when forced to decide between her own freedom and the fate of her crew, what will she sacrifice to save what’s left of her home?
Inspired by Norse mythology and J.M. Barrie’s Peter Pan, this companion novel to The Seafarer’s Kiss is a tale of vengeance, valor, honor, and redemption.
Editor's Note: Some readers may find some of the scenes in this book difficult to read. We have compiled a list of content warnings, which you can access at interludepress.com/content-warnings
A Note From the Publisher
* National publicity campaign
* Online blog tour
* Goodreads and Rafflecopter giveaways
* Direct marketing to independent booksellers
* Multi-platform e-book sales
* Publisher promotion at conventions and book festivals
* Select author appearances
* Cross-promotion with author website
* Social networking campaign, including tumblr, Twitter, Facebook and other platforms
* Online reader's guide for book clubs