How a Simple Walk Unleashed an Incredible Family Journey

Pub Date 15 May 2018 | Archive Date 31 Jul 2018

Talking about this book? Use #FollowTheDogHome #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

17 dogs, 3 generations, 70 years. There’s one constant…the family dog.

As our world changes and our lives get more complicated, the one thing every family can count on is a friendly welcome home and a warm snuggle with furry friends.

Follow the Walsh family as they lead you through the incredible and inspirational (and sometimes sad) tales of their favorite family relatives. Curl up with these engaging stories of miracles, joy, and life’s struggles, as Bob, Samantha, and Kevin Walsh share their truly amazing journey.

Whether it’s the Walshes or your own family, you know the family dog is part of your life, a constant and true friend who stays with you—no matter how many years and miles you have traveled.

You can always follow the dog home.

17 dogs, 3 generations, 70 years. There’s one constant…the family dog.

EDITION Paperback