Accidents Will Happen

One Wet Weekend

Pub Date 09 May 2018 | Archive Date Not set

Talking about this book? Use #AccidentsWillHappen #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Would you like me to decide how many strokes you deserve? I'll tell you what. You think how many you deserve and I will as well. If my number is less than yours, we will do yours and if yours is less than mine, we will do both...’

With a conceited arrogance born of ignorance, Julie Markham embarks on a game whose rules she does not know and over three short days her life is turned upside down.

On Friday she had been an office manager, confident, secure and happily engaged to be married. On Monday she was crouching naked on a cold floor and suffering whatever any man or woman demanded. During the two days in between, her deceit had been unmasked, her limits tested and her dreams had been fulfilled…

A Note From the Publisher

Lucy Golden is the author of several erotic novels and short story collections, including Accidents Will Happen and Displays of Obedience. She is known for the personal nature of her books, which are based both on her own experiences and those of her friends.

EDITION Ebook