Everything He Wants: Lies

Pub Date 02 Apr 2018 | Archive Date 07 Jul 2018

Talking about this book? Use #EverythingHeWants:lies #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

SLOANE
Betrayal.
In my worst nightmare, it was a word I never thought I’d associate with the only person who’d given me hope—the only woman who gave me something to believe in.
And even though I’d begun to break my cardinal rule, never fall for a woman, she’d turned my world upside down.
Never trust.
Never love.
I gave her everything—pulled her out of a hellish life. She was grateful, and said she’d do anything for me. I believed her.
But every word that passed her sweet lips was a lie. And every promise she’d made to me was broken into a million pieces.
I should’ve overlooked my desires.
I should’ve acted like the man my father had trained me to be.
I’d fallen short and found myself reeling in devastation.

MEGAN
Thrown away.
That’s what he did to me.
I’d given him my best—anything he wanted—my work, my loyalty… my heart.
I pleaded and begged. I let him walk all over me—I’d even allowed him to trample my heart.
After he took me to his dungeon and marked me as his own, Sloane Rothchild gave me a reason to dream again, but then bashed it all to pieces.
He told me to get out of his sight.
So, once again, I gave him his wish. I took the shattered remains of my heart and walked away.
Pain.
Emptiness.
That’s all that remains for me.

SLOANE
Betrayal.
And even though I’d begun...

Advance Praise

OOOHHHH!!!! The conclusion to this duet is even more angst filled than the first!
You want billionaire? Second chances? Love triangle? This book has something for everyone.
Tami Czenkus ~ Elaine and Tami's Book Blog

What a GREAT ending to Everything He Wants. The story keeps moving, and there's no lagging. Sex, mystery, intrigue...it's all there and very exciting. I love Jenna Fox's books. They never let me down. Kelli ~ Good Reads reviewer

Tami Czenkus ~ Elaine and...

EDITION Ebook