It's Okay Not to Be Okay

Moving Forward One Day at a Time

Pub Date 02 Oct 2018 | Archive Date 06 Dec 2018

Talking about this book? Use #ItsOkayNotToBeOkay #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

We've all experienced that moment where we wish we could start all over again. Failed marriages, lost friends, addictions, lost jobs. This is not the life we imagined. Yesterday can sometimes leave us stuck, sad, shamed, scared, and searching. Sheila Walsh encourages readers to face the pain head on and then start again, from right where they are. She shares that when she discovered "I'm not good enough and I'm good with that," everything started to change.

In It's Okay Not to Be Okay, Walsh helps women overcome the same old rut of struggles and pain by changing the way they think about God, themselves, and their everyday lives. She shares practical, doable, daily strategies that will help women move forward one step at a time knowing God will never let them down.

Send to Kindle (EPUB)