Interview with The Devil: Part 1: Victor's Accoun

Pub Date 27 Sep 2017 | Archive Date 20 Sep 2018

Talking about this book? Use #InterviewWithTheDevilPart1VictorsAccoun #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Horror, Psychological Thriller

The horror fiction novel "Interview with The Devil: Part 1 Victor's Account" tells the disturbed, traumatizing tale of a young man named Victor Florence, who, because of his grotesque upbringing longs to become a psychologist as a means of understanding his psychologically unbalanced family. Now as an adult in his early twenties, Victor finds himself studying psychology at a run down community college, only to be referred by his professor to a mental asylum as an experiment, where he reluctantly meets a depraved patient to whom Victor calls the "Devil" because of the inmate's hideous crimes. Interview with The Devil is a morbid account of instability, wickedness, and profound wretchedness. This is not merely a book, but a detour into the mind of a truly lost individual, and strangely enough, it just may have you wanting more.

Horror, Psychological Thriller

PRICE

Interview With the Devil part 1: by Skylerr Darren was received direct from the publisher. I had never heard of this novel nor the author before electronically cracking open this book. Once I did, I was immediately drawn to the writing style and lack of political correctness that has ruined most modern fiction. With dialogue such as “What a grody sight to perceive,” I just kept reading, skipping nothing. If you, or someone you buy gifts for, enjoys novels that contain sex and over the top violence and would maybe like to interview a demon, give this book a read. 5+ Stars

Interview With The Devil is a graphic, horrifying book. It drags you into the pages and refuses to let you tear your eyes away. Not for the faint of heart. Highly recommended. I received a copy of this book on request and I chose to review it. You'll see why!