Pub Date 18 Dec 2018
Talking about this book? Be sure to tag it using #TheFlashVol8flashWar #NetGalley
One of the biggest Flash adventures starts here, with a special story starring the classic Wally West, who's conflicted over whether to let Iris West know he is alive--and he'll need the help of the Flash to figure out what to do! But when Magenta, Wally's old love, needs his help, the Flash returns home to Keystone City, where he is confronted with violent memories of an unknown world. It's a major turning point for the Flash family!
Join Wally West, Barry Allen and other DC Universe characters as they join together for the ultimate race against time. Writer Joshua Williamson (Justice League vs. Suicide Squad) continues his smash-hit run on the Fastest Man Alive with The Flash Vol. 8: Flash War! Collects The Flash #46-51 and a story from Annual #1.
• National Media Campaign including National Public Radio and national print features and review coverage.
• Extensive online support including EW, USA TODAY, PopMatters, Ain't It Cool News, IGN, CBR, Comic Vine, Newsarama, and various comic book blogs and pop culture sites.
• National advertising: Goodreads in-book advertising, Comic Book Resources, IGN, Newsarama, College Humor, Hero Complex, latimes.com, THE ONION
• Digital ARC available October 2018
• Trade advertising includes Shelf Awareness and Booklist
• Email blasts sent to libraries, retailers and media
• Ingram and Baker & Taylor advertising
• Promotion on dccomics.com; goodreads.com
• Goodreads giveaway
• Promotion through DC Comics social media (Facebook, Twitter, blogs)
• Support at trade book and comic shows
• Promotional graphic novels poster and bookmarks
• Promotional co-op allowance
• In-store co-op advertising
• In-book advertising on DC Comics/Vertigo periodicals