Dear Justice League
by Michael Northrop
Pub Date 06 Aug 2019
Talking about this book? Be sure to tag it using #DearJusticeLeague #NetGalley
The greatest heroes in the DC Comics universe, the Justice League, answer mail from their biggest fans--kids!--courtesy of Michael Northrop, New York Times bestselling author of TombQuest, and artist Gustavo Duarte.
Does Superman ever make mistakes? What was Wonder Woman's eleventh birthday like? Does Aquaman smell like fish? In this new middle-grade graphic novel, iconic heroes are asked questions both big and small, and when they are not busy saving the world, the Justice League even finds time to respond. Their honest and humorous answers will surprise and delight readers of any age, as it turns out that being a superhero is not too different from being a kid.
Full of feats, follies, and colorful illustrations, Dear Justice League gives readers the inside scoop into everyday heroics, no matter who wears the cape!
• National Media Campaign including National Public Radio and national print features and review coverage.
• Extensive online support including EW, USA Today, Pop Matters, Ain't It Cool News, IGN, CBR, Comicvine, Newsarama and various comic book blogs and pop culture sites.
• Trade review campaign including Kirkus, Publishers Weekly, School Library Journal, Library Journal, and Horn Book Review
• Featured launch title for DC Books for Young Readers
• Extensive marketing budget for the launch of DC Books for Young Readers
• Feature title at ALA Midwinter 2019 and ALA Annual 2019 • Physical galleys made available for libraries, independent bookstores and retailers
• Galley mailing January 2019
• Sales kit mailing January 2019
• National signing events
• Digital galleys available on Edelweiss and NetGalley January 2019
• In-book advertising and national print and online advertising: Facebook, Goodreads, Library Journal, Shelf Awareness
• Ingram and Baker & Taylor graphic novel supplements
• Promotion on dccomics.com; goodreads.com
• Promotion through DC Comics social media (Facebook, Twitter, blogs)
• E-blasts with links to digital galleys sent to bookstores, libraries and media
• Excerpts made available on DOGOBooks
• Goodreads and Shelf Awareness giveaways
• Promotional co-op allowance
• Promotional posters available