Pub Date 04 Jun 2019
Talking about this book? Be sure to tag it using #DcSuperHeroGirlsSpacedOut #NetGalley
Earth's new Green Lantern, Jessica Cruz, learns that she must report to Oa and introduce herself to the Green Lantern Corps--as if learning new powers and being the new girl at Super Hero High weren't enough! Luckily, some of her new friends are willing to accompany Jessica. But when they arrive, instead of the Green Lantern Corps they find General Zod, Faora and Non. While the spacefaring girls take on this intergalactic threat, the Earthbound students are faced with their own challenge--pet-sitting Krypto! It's Kryptonian chaos across the universe!
DC Super Hero Girls: Spaced Out continues to develop the relationships forged throughout the beloved DC Super Hero Girls series. Written by Shea Fontana, this story is perfect for ages 6-10.
• National Media Campaign including National Public Radio and national print features and review coverage.
• Extensive online support including, EW, USA Today, Pop Matters, Ain't It Cool News, IGN, CBR, Comicvine, Newsarama and various comic book blogs and pop culture sites.
• Trade review campaign including Kirkus, Publishers Weekly, School Library Journal, Library Journal, and Horn Book Review
• Featured launch title for DC Books for Young Readers
• Extensive marketing budget for the launch of DC Books for Young Readers
• Feature title at ALA Midwinter 2018 and ALA Annual 2018
• Physical galleys made available for libraries, independent bookstores and retailers
• Galley mailing January 2018
• Sales kit mailing January 2018
• National signing events and 10 city book tour
• Digital galleys available on Edelweiss and NetGalley December 2018
• In-book advertising and national print and online advertising: Facebook, Goodreads, Library Journal, Shelf Awareness
• Ingram and Baker & Taylor graphic novel supplements
• Promotion on dccomics.com; goodreads.com
• Promotion through DC Comics social media (Facebook, Twitter, blogs)
• E-blasts with links to digital galleys sent to bookstores, libraries and media
• Excerpts made available on DOGOBooks
• Goodreads and Shelf Awareness giveaways
• Promotional co-op allowance
• Promotional posters available