Challenge Accepted!

253 Steps to Becoming an Anti-It Girl

Pub Date 21 May 2019 | Archive Date 04 Jun 2019

Talking about this book? Use #ChallengeAccepted #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

“Prepare to laugh” —Reese Witherspoon

From funny woman, Instagram star, and international comedy sensation, Celeste Barber’s Challenge Accepted! is a raucous, hilarious, and outspoken guide to life, unwanted gas, and how to rock a sexy scar.

Part memoir, part comedy routine, part advice manual, Challenge Accepted! is Celeste at her best, revealing her secrets to love, friendship, family, and marriage (oh hai, #hothusband), and how to deal with life’s many challenges—why she checks the bath for sharks, how Nutella quite literally shaped who she is as a woman, and why being famous on Instagram is like being rich in Monopoly. It’s real, like totally, really real.

“Prepare to laugh” —Reese Witherspoon

A Note From the Publisher

Celeste (actor, writer, comedian) has put all the words she has ever learned into this book, yet her publishers still want an author bio (exhausted face emoji). (I wrote a whole book on who I am and you can basically see my whole life on Instagram! What more do you people want from me?!) As a starting point, Celeste is happily married (sorry, fellas), a mum to two cute and full-on boys, an evil stepmum to two teenaged girls, and is more of a dog person—she never really understood the whole cat thing.

Advance Praise

“Prepare to laugh when reading this memoir. Just when Celeste has you in stitches, she hits you right in the heart.” —Reese Witherspoon

ISBN 9781542006231