BigFoot Goes on Big City Adventures

Amazing Facts, Fun Photos, and a Look-and-Find Adventure!

Pub Date 08 Apr 2019 | Archive Date 17 Jun 2019
Fox Chapel Publishing, Happy Fox Books

Talking about this book? Use #IfoundBigFoot #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Sharpen your search and find skills by locating BigFoot at his favorite metropolis. It won't be easy! BigFoot is visiting ten major cosmopolitan destinations, from Chicago and Sydney to Prague, Shanghai, Edinburgh, and more.

This handsome hardcover book presents each urban oasis as an immense two-page visual puzzle, full of teeming people and creatures. Your task is not only to find BigFoot and his legendary footprint, but also more than 500 other unusual and sometimes unexpected personalities and objects.

Fun facts and pictures accompany each scene to help you learn more about the world's most popular cities.

Advance Praise

Colorful, addictive, and wholesomely absorbing for young ones, old ones, and everyone in between.

—The Portsmouth Review

Great for the kids or the entire family.

—Mrs. Mommy Booknerd

Children of all ages will be entertained and educated with BigFoot!

—Groovin Moms

What a fun and gentle way to introduce younger children to the wonders of travel, history, and other cultures.

—Reading Lark

Whether you read it alone, or compete with friends for a winner with the most finds, the fun books in this series offer a lot in learning.

—Story Monsters Ink magazine

We can’t wait to see where BigFoot goes to next!

—Outnumbered 3 to 1

Happy Bigfootin’!

—Frantic Mommy

A must-read for children of all ages! Children will love Bigfoot and the books are both educational and fun!

—SoCal City Kids

Kids will love the stimulating puzzles of discovery and adventure in Bigfoot Seek and Find books.

—Bergers Book Reviews

Bigfoot makes learning fun and challenging.

—GeekMom.com

The Bigfoot series is as entertaining as they are informative and make kids want to read.

—Daddy Mojo

—The Portsmouth Review

Great for the kids or the entire family.

—Mrs. Mommy Booknerd

Children of all...

EDITION Hardcover

Send To Kindle (PDF)

BigFoot Goes on Big City Adventures is a fun and educational book! I love books that have little captions of information along with lots of illustrations to not overload the reader and also keep their attention. The books starts off with some background information on the legend of BigFoot. Then it takes you to several cities around the world, giving you facts and details of each city, coupled with a hidden picture page of that city with BigFoot hidden in each of the cities. I think my 11 year-old homeschooled son would enjoy reading this book! In fact, I plan on having him read it this next week. I think it would make a great addition to any school library or homeschooling family. Thank you to Happy Fox Books and NetGalley for this advanced copy in exchange for my honest review.

My 8-year old daughter read this book together. She loves look and find books. She was pleasantly surprised to see the facts about Big Foot and cities. She also thought the look and find pages were challenging enough, and liked that there were many different things to find. This book has some great visuals and I think it would appeal especially to boys in grades 2-5.

My niece and nephew would love this book. The seek and find may be a little difficult for the little ones but for school age children it would be perfect. Being from Minnesota BigFoot is pretty big here so this book will be fun to see in our bookstores.