Justice League Dark Vol. 1: The Last Age of Magic
by James Tynion IV
Pub Date 12 Mar 2019
Talking about this book? Be sure to tag it using #JusticeLeagueDarkVol1theLastAgeOfMagic #NetGalley
They are the JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK ... and they're in trouble.
The mystical gateway known as the Tree of Wonder has opened a door, and something terrifying has come through. This evil entity will turn all of existence upside down. Magic is dying on Earth, and unless this strange new League sets it right, humanity will die with it!
From the creative team of writer James Tynion IV (Batman/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) and artist Alvaro Martínez Bueno (Detective Comics) comes a bold new vision of comics' most macabre team!
Spinning out of Justice League: No Justice and Dark Nights: Metal, this new-reader-friendly opening volume collects Justice League Dark #1-3 and #5-6.
• National Media Campaign including National Public Radio and national print features and review coverage
• Extensive online support including EW, USA TODAY, PopMatters, Ain't It Cool News, IGN, CBR, Comic Vine, Newsarama and various comic book blogs and pop culture sites
• National advertising: Goodreads in-book advertising, Comic Book Resources, IGN, Newsarama
• Trade advertising includes Goodreads, Shelf Awareness and Booklist
• E-mail blasts sent to libraries, retailers and media
• Digital ARC available December 2018
• Ingram and Baker & Taylor advertising
• Promotion on dccomics.com; goodreads.com
• Goodreads giveaway
• Promotion through DC Comics social media (Facebook, Twitter, blogs)
• Support at trade book and comic shows
• In-store co-op advertising
• In-book advertising on DC Comics/Vertigo periodicals