Talking about this book? Be sure to tag it using #CatwomanVol1copycats #NetGalley
But soon after moving, she discovers her new neighborhood already has a Catwoman--and the impostor is wanted by the local police! Selina barely has time to settle in before she's the subject of a citywide manhunt, after eyewitnesses place Catwoman at the center of a brutal crime spree.
Still reeling from the aftermath of the wedding-that-wasn't, Catwoman will have to put off processing her feelings about her breakup while she instead figures out who's been stealing her look--and why. If she can't catch the copycat and clear her name, this former villain might end up behind bars--but for someone else's crimes!
Catwoman Vol. 1: Copycats collects the first six issues of the stunning new ongoing series, written and drawn by Eisner Award nominee Joëlle Jones (Supergirl: Being Super, Batman).
• National Media Campaign including, National Public Radio and National print features and review coverage
• Extensive online support including, EW, USA TODAY, Pop Matters, Ain't It Cool News, IGN, CBR, Comicvine, Newsarama and various comic book blogs and pop culture sites
• National advertising: Goodreads in-book advertising, LATimes.com, Comic Book Resources, IGN, Newsarama, College Humor, The Onion/AV Club
• Digital ARC available January 2019
• Trade advertising includes Shelf Awareness and Booklist
• E-mail blasts sent to libraries, retailers and media
• Ingram and Baker & Taylor advertising
• Promotion on dccomics.com; goodreads.com
• Goodreads giveaway
• Promotion through DC Comics social media (Facebook, Twitter, blogs)
• Support at trade book and comic shows
• In-store co-op advertising In-book advertising on DC Comics/Vertigo periodicals