Pub Date 30 Apr 2019
Talking about this book? Be sure to tag it using #ScarletVol1 #NetGalley
But the new American Revolution began in the streets of Portland, Oregon--and it was Scarlet Rue who struck the match.
Striking back against the corrupt police who tore her life apart, Scarlet has become a counterculture sensation and the leader of an uprising that has reclaimed her city from the powers that controlled it. Now her insurrection is spreading, and the system--from the police all the way up to the president--will stop at nothing to smother it once and for all.
Can Scarlet control the chain reaction she has started? Or will her revolution end right where it began?
They transformed the superhero comic with Daredevil and hit new heights with Iron Man. Now the Eisner Award-winning creative team of Brian Michael Bendis and Alex Maleev reunite to give their acclaimed creator-owned series a brand-new beginning with Scarlet Vol. 1--a fearless political thriller that grows closer to reality every day. Join the revolution! Collects issues #1-5.
• National Media Campaign including National Public Radio and national print features and review coverage
• Extensive online support including EW, USA TODAY, PopMatters, Ain't This Cool News, IGN, CBR, Comic Vine, Newsarama, and various comic book blogs and pop culture sites
• National advertising: Goodreads in-book advertising, Comic Book Resources, IGN, Newsarama
• Trade advertising includes Goodreads, Shelf Awareness and Booklist
• Email blasts sent to libraries, retailers and media
• Digital ARC available December 2018
• Ingram and Baker & Taylor advertising
• Promotion on dccomics.com; goodreads.com
• Promotion through DC Comics social media (Facebook, Twitter, blogs)
• Support at trade book and comic shows
• Promotional co-op allowance • In-store co-op advertising
• In-book advertising on DC Comics/Vertigo periodicals