Crisanta Knight: To Death & Back

Book Five in the Crisanta Knight series

Pub Date 01 Apr 2019 | Archive Date 31 Oct 2022

Talking about this book? Use #CrisantaKnightToDeathBack #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Following the revelation that the antagonists were after the location of all of Book's genies, Crisanta and her friends knew their Wonderland road trip was far from over. With the magic fluctuation event known as the Vicennalia Aurora days away, antagonists and magic hunters hot on their tail, and Crisanta’s treacherous brother Alex competing against her to claim Excalibur, matters were becoming larger-than-life very quickly.
Meanwhile, Crisanta’s Pure Magic powers of life were growing incomparably strong, and she was being tempted by the corruption that came with them. But with everything from evil kings to bloodlusting Bluebeards to the Questor Beast, she needed her magic more than ever.

A Note From the Publisher

Also available in eBook #9781945448270

Also available in eBook #9781945448270

Advance Praise

"This series is amazing. The adventure, danger, and mystery of the first book remains in its sequels."

"Love this series!!!!!! So action packed and enthralling!!!! Crisa's character is by far the most well written character I've ever read."

Marketing Plan

• Extensive outreach to schools and libraries • National media campaign including print, radio, and online • National print and e-galley review campaign • Social media campaign (Twitter, FaceBook, Bublish, YouTube, Blog, Pinterest, Instagram) • Giveaways • Presentations planned for schools and libraries • Early ARC giveaways to booksellers, librarians, and teachers • National tour for bookstores and schools • Appearances and booksignings at regional book festivals, bookseller conferences, and library conferences • Outreach to young adult reading groups and book clubs

ISBN 9781945448263
PAGES 440

Send to Kindle (EPUB)

Love this series!Awesome characters and unexpected plot twists.
The book has adventure, action and mystery like all its previous books. It is amazing and very much intriguing. I love this book.

This is the 5th book out of an expected 8th series story. The story is about Crisanta Knight the protagonist who comes from a world called “Book”. This magical world has a mysterious prophet and each book starts with a prologue prophecy.

This is an easy enjoyable book to read. It definitely encompasses adventure and mystery. What happens to Alex, Arian, and Mauvrey in the end? Does The Lady of the Lake send Daniel, Jason, and Crisanta back? What about the Four Waters of Paradise? You have to read the book to find out, but I highly recommend it. Some questions get answered while others leaving hanging, knowing they will probably be revealed in the next book. Can’t wait for the next installment.

Crisanta Knight: To Death & Back... what can I say, this book is action adventure and mystery all wrapped in one.

This is the fifth book in the series and I seriously cannot wait for the next installment. It is an easy read and I’d definitely recommend it for younger readers as I really think it will appeal to them.

Continuing Crisanta Knight's quest to save Book and the other realms from the evil magic hunters and antagonists.
Crisa's magic is growing ever stronger and so is her desire to keep the balance and ensure the Pure Magic doesn't take her over and turn her evil. But with so much on the line she needs all her strength and power. Full of mysterious prophecies and dreams of the future, the book keeps you guessing as to what will actually happen.
So much has happened since we met Crisanta as a young school girl with just the usual expectations on her. Now she's fighting the world and growing stronger all the time.

I received this via netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

I loved it guys. This book was just what I wanted It to be. The world building was fun. The characters were very well flushed out. I loved the plot of this. I can not wait to read more by this author. I highly recommend this book.