I've Never Met A Dead Person I Didn't Like

Initiation By Spirits

Pub Date 26 Jul 2019 | Archive Date 31 Jul 2019

Talking about this book? Use #IveNeverMetAdeadPersonIdidntLike #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

The heart-warming and adventurous true story of a young woman on her own at age seventeen, broke and surrounded by talkative spirits. Living in-between the physical world and the spirit realm, yet feeling a stranger in both, Sherrie Dillard criss-crossed the country in a search for answers. Along the way she was led to help the poor and homeless on skid row, install water systems in Mayan Indian villages, live alone in a tent in the mountains and make art with juvenile offenders. It was in these diverse environments that she came face to face with saints, angels and dark spirits and learned to trust her psychic ability. From her early secret encounters with spirits who guided and ultimately saved her life, Sherrie Dillard finally accepted that what made her different and odd, was also her greatest gift. I’ve Never Met A Dead Person I Didn’t Like, is a powerful story for anyone who listens to, or doubts their own intuition and the presence of their loved ones on the other side.

A Note From the Publisher

Sherrie Dillard is an internationally renowned psychic, medium, medical intuitive and best-selling author of nine books that have been translated into twelve languages. She has been featured on television and radio for her innovative books and her work as a psychic detective, medical intuitive and medium. She lives in Durham, North Carolina, USA.

Advance Praise

…a matter-of-fact and unsensationalized account of the extraordinary: Sherrie Dillard’s lifelong relationship with spirits and her experiences in the spirit realm…Her story is sure to illuminate the path for budding psychics. For others - like myself, a non-psychic - her story has inspired me to confront my own life truths as fiercely as Sherrie has faced hers. Julie Tetel Andresen, Professor in the English department, Duke University

EDITION Paperback
PRICE £10.99 (GBP)

Send To Kindle (PDF)

I have read all of Sherri Dillards books and each one has awakened a part of me in my mediumship. She has such a beautiful way of writing. Like all her other books, this book flows when you read it. The energy shifts as you turn the page, but the energy in the book flows through you. Its like you are walking next to her through her life as she tells her stories. This book lifted my spirits in knowing that I am not alone in my abilities in connecting with spirits and the dead. I, like Sherrie, am not scared of them. I find it comforting that they trust my intuition in seeing them and hearing their messages. Her stories in this book are beautiful. You feel her emotion as she describes her experiences and weather or not you believe in psychic mediums, you will feel her experiences and they will move you emotionally. The one thing I really appreciated about this book is it connects all her other books. I was able to recognize parts of this book that were stories mentioned in her other books and they all connected. It was amazing how this book, page by page, sewed her other books together. I can not wait till this is released so I can gift it to friends and recommend it to my clients. Thank you Sherrie, you are a beautiful soul.