Widow's Run

Pub Date 12 Aug 2019 | Archive Date 19 Aug 2019

Talking about this book? Use #WidowsRun #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

One night in Rome. One car. One dead scientist. Italian police investigate, but in the end, all they have are kind words for the new widow. Months later, a video emerges challenging the facts. Had he stepped into traffic, or was he pushed? The widow returns to the police, but they have little interest and no answers. Exit the widow.

Enter Diamond. One name for a woman with one purpose. Resurrecting her CIA cover, she follows the shaky video down the rabbit hole. Her widow’s run unearths a plethora of suspects: the small-time crook, the mule-loving rancher, the lady in waiting, the Russian bookseller, the soon-to-be priest. Following the stink greed leaves in its wake reveals big lies and ugly truths.

Murder is filthy business. Good thing Diamond plays dirty.

EDITION Paperback
ISBN 9781948235945

Send To Kindle (PDF)

Widow's Run is a entertaining mystery with some interesting characters. The book is good and I would read more by this author.

A funny really good read. A thriller with a difference, well worth the read gripping yarn makes you smile but doesn’t detract from the storyline. A heroine I’m sure we will hear more of in the future and I’m looking forward to that.