Prayer

Key to Revival

Pub Date 04 Jul 2019 | Archive Date 21 Jan 2020

Talking about this book? Use #Prayer #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Revival comes from prayer.

Today’s church needs an outpouring of the Holy Spirit. Early church leaders like Luther, Wesley, Finney and Moody were filled and refilled with the Holy Spirit. Prayer like theirs was the powerful key to every revival throughout Christian history. Whether you’re an ordained minister, a stay-at-home mom, or a new Christian, God can work through you.

Join Yonggi Cho and Wayde Goodall in Prayer, the story of Pastor Cho’s personal life and successful ministry.

Readers will:

- understand the different types of prayer,

- value the importance of prayer,

- learn why, how, and when to pray,

- cultivate a lifestyle of prayer, and

- receive new revelations of how to listen to the Holy Spirit.

Hear the secrets God desires to share with you and be immersed in His profound love.

Revival comes from prayer.

EDITION Paperback

Send To Kindle (PDF)

This has to be the best book on prayer I’ve read and I’ve read a few, desperate to improve my prayer life. The difference I believe is that after reading this book I feel empowered and capable. Whereas after reading other books I somehow finished feeling like a strong and fruitful prayer life was only possible for a select subset of people. I read this book in four short sittings and begin practicing what I read immediately. I also think hearing that the pastor of the largest church in the world has/had challenges in this area is encouragement not to give up. This book came along at the perfect time. I’m hungry for a personal revival and so that I can have an impact on my hurting community to be a spark for its revival. I recommend this book to anyone who desires a richer prayer life today.